The Student Room Group

Hospital pharmacy Pre-registration Applications (Pharmalife) 2017/2018

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Jin3011
Eyo guys! Let me know if you want me to send you a file of common pre-reg interview questions to go over. Helped me prep for my interviews. Best wishes!

Ooh yeah, could you please send that over to me too! :smile:
Original post by Jin3011
Eyo guys! Let me know if you want me to send you a file of common pre-reg interview questions to go over. Helped me prep for my interviews. Best wishes!

hi, thats super nice for offering can you send it to me please?

Thank you !
Original post by Lauren94xo
Has anyone applied to any hospitals/ health boards in Wales?

Hey I have to Besti, hoping to go Glan Clwyd but don't mind wrexham.
Where have you applied?
Reply 243
Original post by Jin3011

Me as well please :smile:
Reply 244
How/what are people going to revise for TLC assessment? :frown:
Reply 245
Original post by Jin3011

Yes me too please. Thank you!!
Reply 246
Original post by Jin3011

Me too please!
Original post by Jin3011

Would really appreciate that so me please!
Original post by Jin3011

me too please!! :smile:
Original post by Jin3011

Awww you are a star! That would be such a help :smile: Much appreciated x
Sooo guys. I'm currently in my Medicines Information rotation, and we get several prioritisation exercises as part of our training which are similar to those you may get at interview. I'll attach one such exercise here. I've cut away my notes from the image (I'm not the best at editing lol) because I want you to have a think for yourselves. Remember, there is no right or wrong answer to prioritisation, but obviously some situations have higher importance to others, and it's up to you lot to make judgment on that.

First exercise says:
In what order would you deal with the following if that all took place at the same time.

Second one says:
It's 9.00AM, how would you arrange your timetable to cover the following?
Reply 251
Original post by Jin3011

me too please!
Original post by Jin3011

Me too please, thank you!
Original post by Jin3011

Me too please, Thankyouuuuu
Original post by Jin3011

Thank you, I'd love a copy too

Posted from TSR Mobile
Does anyone know about the HETV / TLC interview?

I got emails from both, but the HETV one is quite confusing because it says you only need to attend London OR HETV assessment, but it doesn't specifically state the London Collaboration. I emailed HETV saying I would attend TLC, but wasn't sure if this means I won't be going to the one in Buckinghamshire.
Original post by Jin3011

Oh my me too please!! Much thanks
Original post by Jin3011

could you send it to me as well please?
Original post by faithemmy
Hey I have to Besti, hoping to go Glan Clwyd but don't mind wrexham.
Where have you applied?
heard anything about what they would ask?
Could you send it to me too please... Thankyouuuu :smile:0

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending