The Student Room Group

Hospital pharmacy Pre-registration Applications (Pharmalife) 2017/2018

Scroll to see replies

Reply 280
Original post by Jin3011
Eyo guys! Let me know if you want me to send you a file of common pre-reg interview questions to go over. Helped me prep for my interviews. Best wishes!

Could you send the questions over to me too please :smile:
Original post by Jin3011
Eyo guys! Let me know if you want me to send you a file of common pre-reg interview questions to go over. Helped me prep for my interviews. Best wishes!

Yes please!
Original post by Jin3011

Hiya, I would like them too please! Thanks a lot :smile:
Reply 283
For the assessment day on Wednesday, does anyone know what to expect from the clinical questions? Not too sure how to revise for it :/
Reply 284
Original post by Jin3011

Hi, please could you send it to me...
Thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jin3011

Can I have a copy as well? Thanks so much!
Original post by Jin3011

Please can you send me one too? That'd be amazing!! (And I'll buy you imaginary minstrels)
Original post by RPaul
For the assessment day on Wednesday, does anyone know what to expect from the clinical questions? Not too sure how to revise for it :/
neither do I! The email doesn't tell you much and what kind of clinical pharmacy questions shall we expect :/
Original post by Jin3011

Hey! Could you send me the file please and thank you! :smile:
Anyone applied to Alder Hey or Pennine Acute hospital?
Original post by Jin3011

Hi, can you send it to me as well please? Thank you!! :smile:
Original post by Jin3011

I would love this, how generous :smile: *
Original post by Jin3011

Hey could you please send the interview questions to me as well.

Thank you :smile:
(edited 7 years ago)
I've applied to:
London Collaboration
South East
St Georges
Newcastle

This wait is awful... Like ucas all over again!!
Original post by Pharmasaz
I've applied to:
London Collaboration
South East
St Georges
Newcastle

This wait is awful... Like ucas all over again!!

Also applied to Newcastle! It's worse because it is a proper career job! Am praying to get some news tomorrow. Do you know what an interview would involve?
Reply 295
Could I also get a copy? Thank you! 😊
Original post by MeredithGrey13
Also applied to Newcastle! It's worse because it is a proper career job! Am praying to get some news tomorrow. Do you know what an interview would involve?

I visited Newcastle and was told it would be a simple panel interview, still probably a few clinical qs chucked in though I would imagine!
What did you lot base your choice of hospital on?
Original post by trustmeimlying1
Sorry come again? What yeh mean by "If we are allocated a Welsh hospital?"
Do most people do a placement?

What would they ask on drug charts?

Also prioritisation?

welsh speaking hospital sorry! wrexham and glan clwyd most of the staff and people there speak in english but I heard the third hospital in besti staff speak welsh. No they don't apply for placements but I just decided to just because I like wales it doesnt make a difference though
Original post by faithemmy
welsh speaking hospital sorry! wrexham and glan clwyd most of the staff and people there speak in english but I heard the third hospital in besti staff speak welsh. No they don't apply for placements but I just decided to just because I like wales it doesnt make a difference though
so what are you supposed to say if you're in welsh hospital? surely they still speak english and yeh just get another member of staff to help?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending