The Student Room Group

Hospital pharmacy Pre-registration Applications (Pharmalife) 2017/2018

Scroll to see replies

Original post by neldee95
no, are they sending those out?*

I think so, they said we should receive them shortly after interviews
Has anyone on KSS reserve list been given an offer thus far?
Hey guys did anyone apply to whittington? The interviews were last week but still waiting for a reply... so odd!
Hey, did anyone actually get rejected from uclh after the interviews or did everyone get put on the reserve list?
Has anyone heard from south Manchester hospital yet?
Reply 925
Original post by pharmacy20
Hey guys did anyone apply to whittington? The interviews were last week but still waiting for a reply... so odd!

I know of someone who got rejected after interview. Haven't heard of anyone getting an offer yet though
Original post by Meee.
I know of someone who got rejected after interview. Haven't heard of anyone getting an offer yet though

Oh gosh that sucks!! Hopefully they get an offer from somewhere they love! I dont know anyone else who applied so i've been starting to wonder whether they forgot i applied or something!
Apparently some trusts are waiting to see who gets TLC before they make their offers so whittington could be one of them?
(edited 7 years ago)
Anyone with a pre-reg at Chichester /Worthing or West Herts Hospitals?
why can't i put a hospital on hold? I was put on reserve list and now they made an offer for me....
Original post by devochkamolniya
why can't i put a hospital on hold? I was put on reserve list and now they made an offer for me....

Do you already have another hospital on hold? You can only have one offer on hold at any one time. If so, you must reject the other hospital before you can put this one on hold.
Original post by thegodofgod
Do you already have another hospital on hold? You can only have one offer on hold at any one time. If so, you must reject the other hospital before you can put this one on hold.

I had one on hold. I rejected it and still can't put another on hold... **
Reply 931
Original post by pharmacy20
Oh gosh that sucks!! Hopefully they get an offer from somewhere they love! I dont know anyone else who applied so i've been starting to wonder whether they forgot i applied or something!
Apparently some trusts are waiting to see who gets TLC before they make their offers so whittington could be one of them?

Oo no ways i didn't know that! If so then probably that's definitely the case. Has anyone heard anything from TLC yet?*
Original post by Meee.
Oo no ways i didn't know that! If so then probably that's definitely the case. Has anyone heard anything from TLC yet?*

Everyone will hear tomorrow
Original post by Meee.

Yeah they even asked in the interview if we had any other offers although I thought they weren't really supposed to ask us? I think we all hear back tomorrow - good luck!!
Original post by jdsrlington
Do we think TLC will make offers early tomorrow or will they leave it until late like they did for interview invitations? Anyone have any insider info

KSS offers came in the morning, reserves next and rejections last. I'm guessing TLC will be similar.*
With TLC, do you only get one offer from a specific hospital? Or is it that if you were successful with more than one hospital you'd get multiple offers that you choose to accept one from?
Assuming just one, depending in how well u did and how u ranked the hospitals.
Original post by FuzzBuzz
Assuming just one, depending in how well u did and how u ranked the hospitals.

Yeah this is exactly what the south east did
TLC are responding now! Hope everyone gets what they want!
Original post by Gd07998
TLC are responding now! Hope everyone gets what they want!

Did you get a response??

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending