The Student Room Group

Headache, and head moving/jerking , please help

I am really not feeling well because of this:

I used to get headaches every now and then in the past but in the past week or two it has been more serious ; I have been getting pulsating headaches ( like as if my heard is beating on my head ), my head randomly jerks at times ( particularly in busy crowded places (not sure if anxiety affects it as I don't think I have it), and I feel unbalanced and pressure at the back of my head .

I am really not sure what to do and this is worrying me. I recently graduated and started a job in an office that involved working on a computer the whole day so not sure if that is affecting it?i really hope I feel better and I hope someone here can help me and can't say how much I appreciate it
Original post by Harvinder24

I used to get headaches every now and then in the past but in the past week or two it has been more serious ; I have been getting pulsating headaches ( like as if my heard is beating on my head ), my head randomly jerks at times ( particularly in busy crowded places (not sure if anxiety affects it as I don't think I have it), and I feel unbalanced and pressure at the back of my head .

I am really not sure what to do and this is worrying me. I recently graduated and started a job in an office that involved working on a computer the whole day so not sure if that is affecting it?i really hope I feel better and I hope someone here can help me and can't say how much I appreciate it

See your doctor might be migraines but best to get it checked
Original post by Harvinder24

You would really need to see a GP to find out the cause of these headaches, as there are way too many options to give any advice without running tests and examinations. If it is caused by stress or anxiety then it can easily be treated with CBT, counselling and/or medication. Any sort of headache symptoms are worse when you are spending extended amounts of time at a computer.

Quick Reply

Latest