The Student Room Group

Biology dissertation help!!!

Hello,
I really need some help from people who are currently doing their dissertations or have already done so!
I am trying to pick a title for my dissertation! I do biology and am interested in doing a meta analysis/review about immunology, but I am super stumped about a specific topic to do it on!

If anyone has any kind of idea on a topic i could do or any help in trying to choose one I would really appreciate it!

Have you been asked to choose a topic yourself? Most unis will release a list of possible topics and you pick. Otherwise you need to discuss ideas with a potential supervisor to see if they're viable and suitable.
Reply 2
Original post by alleycat393
Have you been asked to choose a topic yourself? Most unis will release a list of possible topics and you pick. Otherwise you need to discuss ideas with a potential supervisor to see if they're viable and suitable.
hey yeah we've been asked to come up with some by ourselves, and then they allocate a supervisor, it really sucks this way, I have tried asking the tutors for help but they're all on annual leave at the moment! so kind of need to think of a first title to get me on my way! :s-smilie:
That sounds really odd. Are you sure? Which uni is this? Anyway, have a think of areas of immunology that interest you and have a look at what potential supervisors in your dept do and go from there. You can't pull a topic out of thin air and won't be allowed to do something that isn't related to work being done in the dept.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending