The Student Room Group

Someone give me some advice please

So this girl I used to see is going away to Santa ponsa tomorrow. It didnt work out between us twice as she kind of lead me on which led me getting too emotionally invested. Whilst I'm over the fact that we can't be together as she still snalchats me asking to g to nightclubs and stuff but the thought of her going and have a load of guys with her all the time kind of upsets me. Now she is not a sexually active person, like she's still a virgin and she doesent have any real reputation like that but it's Santa ponsa and I imagine she will be encouraged by her friends or other guys to do this. Main reason is cos I never got that far with her. Sounds stupid but suppose I would be a little jealous. I'm mostly over it now it's just the thought kind of upsets me. Is this normal?
The direct answer to your question is YES. It is very normal. Actually it would be a tad abnormal if you weren't jealous
Reply 2
Original post by Kendrik Lamar
The direct answer to your question is YES. It is very normal. Actually it would be a tad abnormal if you weren't jealous

Yeah I know. I just get kinda upset about it and wish I could stop.
Original post by Anonymous
Yeah I know. I just get kinda upset about it and wish I could stop.

Then you, my friend, are either in love, or a virgin

Spoiler

I could be wrong but .. if she goes out drinking and clubbing whilst at home and doesn't let her friends talk her into having sex with a random guy at a club then she may be the same whilst she is away on holiday.. Just because she is going to Santa Ponsa doesn't automatically mean she's going to have sex.

Although I can appreciate that you like this girl the reality is that she will eventually sleep with someone and there isnt a whole lot you can do. You said you're mostly over her - whilst she is away instead of thinking about her and what she's doing focus on you and creating memories for yourself rather that immaging the memories you think she is making.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending