The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

LSE Hall Swap: Rosebery, Single (38 weeks)

I am a postgraduate student and potentially looking for a swap within my own hall - only thing is, I don't know if its even possibke :smile:. I have a single room in Rosebery Hall with an annual rent of £7,500 (that is £198 per week) for 38 weeks.

Since I would prefer to go back home over the Christmas holiday when term finishes (I'm not from England), I am potentially looking to swap with someone who has a 31 week contract at Rosebery.

However I'm not sure if postgrads can get 31 week contracts. It seems to be predominantly/uniquely for undergrads...So I am only putting this out there in case it is a possibility.

If this is impossible then please let me know, I'm very happy with what I've got, I'm just fishing to see if 31 weeks is at all possible.

I've read that there is a postgraduate wing (Mydleton) and an undergraduate wing (Rosebery), the latter of which being where the 31 week contracts are. Are there absolutely no undergrads, therefore, in Mydleton and absolutely no postgrads in Rosebery?
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending