The Student Room Group
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website

So who's studying architecture this year?

Hi from Romania

It can get awfully lonely planing out to go to Cardiff by oneself. I was wondering if there are any other international students going to the Welsh School of Architecture this year and if there's a facebook group I could join to chat together. :smile:

Thanks in advance.
Original post by Alex Tautu
Hi from Romania

It can get awfully lonely planing out to go to Cardiff by oneself. I was wondering if there are any other international students going to the Welsh School of Architecture this year and if there's a facebook group I could join to chat together. :smile:

Thanks in advance.

Hey, I am from Morocco and I am also going to the Welsh School of Architecture this year!
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website

Hey guys, a very warm welcome to the WSA. My name is Pont and I'm your Marketing and Communication officer at SAWSA (The Student Association of the Welsh School of Architecture )

We are currently working very hard preparing freshers for fun and exciting events. We have a large number of international students in the school so do not fear of being left out as you'll soon become part of Cardiff's most creative and vibrant community. You will soon receive SAWSA leaflet which contains all the important information needed to get your year started including dates for your very first welcome BBQ in Bute park and evening social. We will also be at the ' Societies Fair ' on Monday 20th Sep in the Student Union building, so make sure to come a long and say hi.

And most importantly, we are a fun and innovative community so go and follow us on all our social media platforms for the latest updates.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/267547633605647/ ---> Your official 206/17 Architecture Facebook page

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5kSKJ_0C6ro5ZC_LOcrnEg ---> Check out our latest video here

sawsa_cardiff_archi ---> SAWSA Official instagram

SAWSA_ ---> And our Official Twtitter

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending