The Student Room Group

Explosion in Malmo, Sweden

https://www.rt.com/news/353771-central-malmo-blast-sweden/

There has just been an explosion in an apartment complex in Malmo in southern Sweden.

Nothing else is known.

Some people are saying it may have been terrorists attempting to make a bomb and ****ing up. Go and watch '71 if you want to know what I mean.
(edited 7 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Rop?
Terrorism every day now.. what should we do?

in b4 someone quotes me to say we don't know the cause and gets proven wrong
Original post by JasonGenovaFan

Don't jump to conclusions. It is likely though.
Probably just a culinary disaster. Someone's meatballs got burned.
Original post by TercioOfParma
Don't jump to conclusions. It is likely though.

Edited my post before you quoted, got wizarded lol

There's been a lot of terrorism anyway tho
Original post by JasonGenovaFan

in b4 someone quotes me to say we don't know the cause and gets proven wrong

The article says it was published at 8:38 but it's not made BBC or Sky. Probably nothing.
(edited 7 years ago)
Some people on Twitter are reporting shooting too
*as in reports are probably false

Sounds like a domestic accident though
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by TelAviv
Some people on Twitter are reporting shooting too

Sounds like a domestic accident though

Shooting and an explosion is a domestic incident? Poe's law is real here.
People are really quick to point out terrorism these days. This could just be some random incident. Domestic incident imo
Original post by Ladbants
People are really quick to point out terrorism these days. This could just be some random incident. Domestic incident imo

The majority of the time it is terrorism.
The majority of the time it is terrorism.

Ok
How do you find out about these things so quickly? I always see these news threads made by you.
Original post by Trapz99
How do you find out about these things so quickly? I always see these news threads made by you.

4chan.
Reply 14
RoboCop
Could be a gas leak for all we know.
Original post by Profesh
Could be a gas leak for all we know.

Or it could be a terrorist attack like the Chechen one that killed like 200 people.
#jesuisMalmo #prayforMalmo
Apparently windows were shattered by the explosion. It sounds like something quite powerful.
Or it could be a terrorist attack like the Chechen one that killed like 200 people.

Indeed; but since I'm not a prurient spectator of mayhem, projecting ultra-high-definition morbid wish-fulfilment onto every piecemeal scrap of geopolitical narrative like some demented, salivating news-harpy saddled with a permanent rage-boner, I can actually withhold judgement during the twenty-four or so hours generally required for a glut of forensic and editorial opinion to surface from the usual multitude of sources, and thereby avoid needlessly corroding what little goodwill remains between secular society and the 99.9% of moderate, peaceable muslims whose sons and daughters are increasingly liable to form the vanguard of an ISIS incursion when your bannermen start pre-emptively rounding them up and herding them into ghettoes for being a certain shade of brown.

But hey: don't let reason and civility ruin your hard-on.
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest