The Student Room Group

Muslim street preacher vs police UK

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by The_Opinion
I have no respect for police officers in the UK, people like the officer in the video are partly why I feel that way, US police are real police tough and brave I have a lot of respect for them, British police don't deserve it, they are weak.

You should respect them. Firstly compare how the officer took charge of the situation, didn't rise to the bait and managed to get the guy arrested without the guy being able to claim he was some sort of victim in front of a crowd of lunatic supporters.In America that guy would have had a bullet through his head had he dared try and shout at a police officer. Brave? The Americans are cowards who hide behind guns, whereas the English officer stand there and doesn't make a fuss, he calmly controls the situation verbally. Shall we compare shootings by police in America and the UK. Ok so 268 people shot and killed by police in the US by police since the start of the year. In the UK only 7 times has a gun even been fired in the past year. All the officers deal with similar situations yet somehow noone has been shot by them and the country is in a more stable and law abiding condition. Now you may say 'But Americas big and England is tiny' you'd be correct, the American population is 5x that of the UK but still that should mean at least 50 killed by police this year alone? This is evidence that the British police officers are more friendly more successful and more intelligent than the gun-toting psychopaths that America employ to keep order.
He displayed cuckedness, a sign of weakness.

Couldn't use a more lame word than 'cucked-ness'... repeatedly.
You really don't want a police force like which they (are now almost required to have, due to such significant crime) in the USA; as you wished for in an earlier comment.
Original post by hellodave5
Couldn't use a more lame word than 'cucked-ness'... repeatedly.
You really don't want a police force like which they (are now almost required to have, due to such significant crime) in the USA; as you wished for in an earlier comment.

US police would not allow thousands of little girls so to be sexually abused. I will never forget that.
US police would not allow thousands of little girls so to be sexually abused. I will never forget that.

But I don't think the US police is an appropriate comparison.
Yes, and neither will many others forget what happened. But its something to consider within our own framework of policing, which appears to be generally positive. Things happen, and we must seek to understand them and implement change so they never happen again.
(edited 7 years ago)
If our country needs one thing and one thing only, it's more evangelical nutcases in the streets harassing the public and "enlightening" us with their superior knowledge.
Those dimwits will find anything to roam the streets roaring for.
Original post by generallee
Very depressing.

The preacher is an obvious loon. But the way all the Asians jeer the police officer, shows the breakdown we are witnessing in our society

If a group of Islamists captured and beheaded him how many of them would turn them in? Would any of them turn informer for the greater good of our nation and the maintenance of law and order and civilisation?

Doesn't look like it,

I liked your comment before reading the second paragraph...

The second paragraph does not follow from the first. There is a difference between shouting some meaningless drivel in the street and not reporting a murder.
Original post by Atlas Thugged
There is no reason as to why police officers deserve respect.

So what do you suggest ? Abolish the police and allow people like that to carry on ?
Every time I think of the British police, I think of Rotherham.

I don't deny the police screw up sometimes, *but when they get it right, they get it right. And I'd rather we didn't militarise our police like in the US.*
Original post by thunder_chunky
I don't deny the police screw up sometimes, *but when they get it right, they get it right. And I'd rather we didn't militarise our police like in the US.*

Arming the police is another story, I just know that personally I would never help the police with any incident where they were the victims.

At least until people are imprisoned for what happened in Rotherham, which to this day, nobody has done.
Original post by oShahpo
I liked your comment before reading the second paragraph...

The second paragraph does not follow from the first. There is a difference between shouting some meaningless drivel in the street and not reporting a murder.

His comment is true, only around 20% of terrorists are caught as a result of tip-offs from Muslims, most of the arrest etc. are as a work of various forms of surveillance.
How many times does he say racist?

ISLAM ISNT A BLOODY RACE.
Original post by Cobalt_
How many times does he say racist?

ISLAM ISNT A BLOODY RACE.

They teach them in the mosques to throw that word around because it makes most non muslim's sphincter tighten and they know it. It's like how a baby learns to get what it wants by crying.
TSR just removed my thread containing a satire video, stating it "might be inflamatory towards some muslims"

Another censored satire video. This has to be a joke.
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending