The Student Room Group

SFE Unknown Error

I've been trying to log in to my Student Finance account for weeks and each time I log in I am met with a message saying "Sorry, something has gone wrong" and underneath:

"An unknown error has caused the application to stop working.Try and log into your account later and resume your application.If you continue to see this message, contact Student Finance England."

I have deleted my cache and cookies, changed browsers, changed computers and tried to log in from different locations. I called them yesterday three times and each of them were able to access my account. They suggested I reset my login details and this should help, but after doing so I had no such luck. I very much need to login and change some details as I have decided to move out and require a bigger loan.

Has anyone else had a similar issue and if so have you been able to fix it?

Hey Tweddled

I have received a email from the IT department they said the following

Hello

Thank you for your email.

Our IT teams are currently investigating the issue however we are unsure
when this will be resolved.
If you require information about your account at present we'd advise
contacting our customer service centre via telephone.
Contact details for the relevant office can be found from the following
link:

Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

just hold out till now even they don't know when it's going to get fixed ?
Hi Tweddled

If this is something you need to change now, please call us and we can send you a paper form to change loan amounts.
I'm sorry you are unable to log into the account. We will try to resolve this as soon as we can.

Thanks
2018 same issue nothing has happened they keep giving me ******** that they are working on it and nothing has been done for months
Reply 4
I have same problem, tried calling them numerous times and finally they asked me to apply by post! they r not bothered to sort it out!!!!!
Original post by witaji
I have same problem, tried calling them numerous times and finally they asked me to apply by post! they r not bothered to sort it out!!!!!

Hi,

I'd recommend sending us a private/direct message via either Facebook or Twitter. This will allow us to gain access to your account and look in to this further for you.

Thanks, Duncan

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending