The Student Room Group

A - Level Results

Unfortunately, when my A-Level results come out, i'm on holiday and will only back on the 19th. so could anyone give me an advice on what i can do. Every help is greatly appreciated.
Original post by 09josejoel
Unfortunately, when my A-Level results come out, i'm on holiday and will only back on the 19th. so could anyone give me an advice on what i can do. Every help is greatly appreciated.

This is something best sorted out with the exams office before the end of term. You can try to contact them now but most exams teams will not be in until results week. It's up to them what they will allow but they will usually
1. Post them to you if requested to do so
2. Allow someone you have nominated in writing in advance and who brings appropriate ID to collect them for you.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by gdunne42
This is something best sorted out with the exams office before the end of term. You can try to contact them now but most exams teams will not be in until results week. It's up to them what they will allow but they will usually
1. Post them to you if requested to do so
2. Allow someone you have nominated in writing in advance and who brings appropriate ID to collect them for you.

Posted from TSR Mobile

yes. the college does post the result but what i'm worried about is contacting the unies and knowing i got the place. if i go to clearing is it alright if i contact the unis from 19th
Reply 3
Just check UCAS and you will know if you've been accepted so grades wont matter (updates on 18th)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by 09josejoel
yes. the college does post the result but what i'm worried about is contacting the unies and knowing i got the place. if i go to clearing is it alright if i contact the unis from 19th

If you've applied for a university this year, surely you can check track to see if you've got in rather than having to ring them up?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Reply 6
Original post by Sacred Ground
If you've applied for a university this year, surely you can check track to see if you've got in rather than having to ring them up?

Posted from TSR Mobile

you can check that way but what i wanted to check was, incase if i didn't get accepted in both (firm and insurance) unis is it OK to contact them from 19th. Also the places in clearing get filled up really quickly.

Quick Reply

Latest