The Student Room Group

Is this my fault it didn't work out?

So I met this girl for a while and the first time it didn't work out due to the time we were in with exams. Few months later we met up again and she said that she didn't want anything now but the only real reason was because of exams and she told me she still liked me. Admittedly I got a bit too invested in it but I never really portrayed that to her. However, we met up a few times over April till June and she messed with my emotions I feel. The first time, she asked me to go to the cinema with her. I bought tickets online and was so excited. She texted me the next day saying her brother had bought her tickets and she had to go with him instead.
The next time we met up she was kinda rude but it was a good night all in all. After that she then did things like turn up an hour and a half late to our date making us not get good seats so we didn't go, telling me she was sick but went to a a school fun day 3 days later. The worst one was actually the best night we had. We took a walk in the park and went back to mine and kissed and it was so great. But after that night she acted very distant and it made me miserable. Eventually I asked her where it was going and she said she didn't want anything serious. Admittedly I was too invested and prob came off strong at points but I don't feel it was so strong that it was just weird. She still invites
Me to clubs and talks to my friends and told
One of my mates that i was too serious too soon. But she made me like
That. Sorry for the length
I don't think you came off as too strong, reading through your post.

Some girls just like to play around with boys, and unfortunately, you were one of them. She liked the attention you gave her, she could probably sense that you liked her a lot more than she liked you and used it to her advantage.

It wasn't your fault but I think should leave it and move on.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending