The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Pens&Papers
iPhone SE. :h:

Do you have the rose gold one? :h:? How is it? Apparently the camera is amazing :smile:
Original post by Betelgeuse-
Any of you slugs got a xiaomi?

Xiaomi represent.
I have the Mi Note C:

I live in the UK, fyi
an iPhone 6s plus in gold (my work phone)
and
a Samsung s7 edge in black (my personal phone)
Original post by greentron6
Galaxy S4

Same :five:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by drowzee
This is me.

I have a HTC, but now just waiting for the iPhone 7 to come out. Android is the worst. :angry:

I had a Sony Xperia and Samsung S3 before. Literally after a few months they got so slow and just didn't work properly. The worst was the battery life, they'd go from 100% to 50% in one hour :lol:

iPhones last so much longer in my experience
Reply 45
Original post by drowzee
This is me.

I have a HTC, but now just waiting for the iPhone 7 to come out. Android is the worst. :angry:

Don't fall for the propaganda of Steve Job's personality cult
iPhone 5, will upgrade to the 7 when it releases
Samsung Galaxy S5 in black
Original post by t s
Just interested. :smile: I use a Blackberry Classic

Samsung A5 from iPhone 4S, but I'm moving back to iPhone. Android SUCKS. In every way. I was told that "Oo Android is so cool is so flexible" Like HELL it is. I can't take photos at 5%> battery, I can't use the flashlight, the UI is ATROCIOUS, I'm moving back to Apple, if not creating my own phone company because even Apple isn't that good anymore. Jobs died too young, he would've oversaw countless improvements everywhere in smartphones, there's been no innovation in the field since 2012.
idk some galaxy s4 mini peice of shet

Spoiler

iPhone SE
Any of you slugs got a xiaomi?

Mi4 and Redmi Note 3 Pro here 😌
Original post by Kyou
Xiaomi represent.
I have the Mi Note C:

I live in the UK, fyi

Original post by somemightsay888
Mi4 and Redmi Note 3 Pro here 😌

Cool, are they decent? Is it mandatory to update to the latest miui? Tempted by redmi 3 pro, sick battery life
Cool, are they decent? Is it mandatory to update to the latest miui? Tempted by redmi 3 pro, sick battery life

Not mandatory, all updates optional but it's best to update, unless ofc you want to install Cyanogen

Best phones I've ever had, nothing comes close for the price, if Xiaomi was available in the UK they'd monopolise the Android Market. Built incredibly well too, while looking nice
Original post by somemightsay888
Not mandatory, all updates optional but it's best to update, unless ofc you want to install Cyanogen

Best phones I've ever had, nothing comes close for the price, if Xiaomi was available in the UK they'd monopolise the Android Market. Built incredibly well too, while looking nice

Is it difficult to update for someone not massively tech savvy?
Is it difficult to update for someone not massively tech savvy?

The update is ota, all you do is press "Update now" and it does it all
A white iPhone 6.
Samsung Galaxy S4. Its really a nice phone. I just discovered that it shows the album cover of any song whether using pandora or any music app.
I especially love that feature.
Original post by Lord Samosa
I had a Sony Xperia and Samsung S3 before. Literally after a few months they got so slow and just didn't work properly. The worst was the battery life, they'd go from 100% to 50% in one hour :lol:

iPhones last so much longer in my experience

Oh god, this happens to my phone. My phone completely dies if the battery goes below 15%. And for some reason, I've used all 16GB, when I've only actually used 4GB. I much prefer the IOS interface too.

Latest

Trending

Trending