The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Off campus accommodation

Hello all Nottingham current & future students

I'll be doing a postgraduate degree at University of Nottingham later this year and would like to ask for your opinion of which off-campus accommodation is worth considering. Right now I have been looking at CRM and lace market studio. Also if there is anyone who is also looking for a place to live off campus during the study please also advise me so that we might be living in the same place and make friends before the semester commences.

Thank you so much.
A good place to look for spare rooms in existing flatshares : http://student.spareroom.co.uk/
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
You don't have to live in student accommodation to make friends. You could try renting privately or join a flatshare. It would be cheaper than going for specific student accommodation
Reply 3
I'm renting a flat in Beeston. Used Robert Ellis agency. They were very good.
OMG i'm in lace market studio and it is seriously amazing. av been lukin for other people staying there. not sure they might be full now but let me know if you go there
Original post by Sammy2534
Hello all Nottingham current & future students

I'll be doing a postgraduate degree at University of Nottingham later this year and would like to ask for your opinion of which off-campus accommodation is worth considering. Right now I have been looking at CRM and lace market studio. Also if there is anyone who is also looking for a place to live off campus during the study please also advise me so that we might be living in the same place and make friends before the semester commences.

Thank you so much.

OMG i'm in lace market studio and it is seriously amazing. av been lukin for other people staying there. not sure they might be full now but let me know if you go there
Reply 6
Hi, I'm also starting a postgrad course at notts and looking for accommodation - just wondering if you'd made a decision yet? I want somewhere sociable but I'd rather not share with all freshers either. I've looked at CRM and lace market too and they looked lovely, I'm just worried a studio might get isolated. Thanks so much!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending