The Student Room Group

The love of my life just died in a car accident...

Scroll to see replies

Oh man if that happened to me with someone I had such strong feelings with then I'd be in a complete state afterwards ; unfortunately only time will help you in situations like this. I encourage you to think back to the good memories you have of this person
Original post by fefssdf
Oh man if that happened to me with someone I had such strong feelings with then I'd be in a complete state afterwards ; unfortunately only time will help you in situations like this. I encourage you to think back to the good memories you have of this person

The best memory I have of her was going to her Prom as her date. I remember her best friend telling me that I had no idea how much she would talk about me.

I can't stop crying...
Reply 22
I've never experienced grief man, but I'm so sorry about what you're going through. Surround yourself with your family, friends and I hope you pull through this difficult time.
I'm so, so sorry. My most sincere condolences to you. If I can help in any way, please do let me know.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Anonymous
The best memory I have of her was going to her Prom as her date. I remember her best friend telling me that I had no idea how much she would talk about me.

I can't stop crying...

Ah man I dunno what to say that just all seems so so so sad. I hope you meet someone else similar to her who you can enjoy more happy memories with :smile:
Sorry for your loss.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending