The Student Room Group

im a 17 year old guy and shes 14

I'm a 17 year old guy and shes 14 is she to young for me to date, because I'm getting confused. i mean i have feelings for her i just need someones else's opinion.

Scroll to see replies

Give it 9 years, It won't look so bad then.
Reply 2
Seriously wait till she's like 16/17 cause right now that she gap doesn't sit with me well ; she's only just a teenager but you're nearly an adult
Fam she is 14, why not go for other 17 year olds?????
Too young!

Easy way to get on the sex offenders register!
Age difference has less of an impact the older you are. A 4 year age difference between a 30 yeard old guy and a 26 year old woman is acceptable. A 4 year age difference between a 16 year old guy and a 12 year old girl.... not so much.

(Just hypothetical)
Original post by Daniel Slater
I'm a 17 year old guy and shes 14 is she to young for me to date, because I'm getting confused. i mean i have feelings for her i just need someones else's opinion.

Prosecutors jump at people like you... I bet her parents already have the law suit planned!
Original post by The belt
Bit young isn't she

yeah ik this is what i mean im just feeling a bit confused rn
Reply 8
Well, perhaps you are similarly mature, but the law is inflexible in such matters and it is risky to get involved.

3 years both ways is just about the limit for me (I'm 19) - just be careful next year, as it will be (very) illegal if you get into a relationship and she's below 16 when you're above 18.
Reply 10
yeah ik this is what i mean im just feeling a bit confused rn

my best advice is don't do anything until its legal
I'm not sure if she's reached puberty so it's hard to comment on physical attraction, but she's highly emotionally underdeveloped and deemed as a protected class. I honestly don't understand why you'd develop feelings for someone so young
If I knew you personally I would inform the police if you did something with this girl.

yeah im not going to, in not daft

yeah im not going to, im not daft
Word of advice if, you value your future and your freedom, leave it alone move on and find a girl that's actually reached puberty.
Reply 16
Do not engage. I repeat, do NOT engage.
im taking it i should break up with her then?
im taking it i should break up with her then?

U dont need to if ur not gonna do anything...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by tasha_tah
U dont need to if ur not gonna do anything...

Posted from TSR Mobile

yeah im not gonna do anything

Quick Reply