The Student Room Group

im a 17 year old guy and shes 14

Scroll to see replies

Too Young. My boyfriend was 18 when I was 14. Not saying you're a psychopath or whatever but he certainly thought I was more mature than I was. I thought I was responsible enough to make my own choices. Of course I wasn't. Three year difference or not, there's so much wisdom and experience that's gathered in that gap. There's no reason to date someone that young. When you're an adult she'll still be a child. It's not right.
Original post by Daniel Slater
yeah man, i just posted here cuz i needed some solid advice because for one i have no idea how i ended up in this situation in the first place. and i just needed some solid advice, but i don't want to hurt anyone though and its gonna be tough for her which makes me feel even worse about this whole thing but thanks for your advice anyway man. also is there anyway to close a thread.

Hi. I'm not sure if or how you close a thread or if it can be done. BTW, I'm a 48 year old female with a 19 year old son. [You can call me "man" if you want to though I guess !!!!].
Original post by markova21
Hi. I'm not sure if or how you close a thread or if it can be done. BTW, I'm a 48 year old female with a 19 year old son. [You can call me "man" if you want to though I guess !!!!].

oh sorry mam xD
I really don't know.....

I know a 14 Year old who is dating a 24 Year old (Ikr....Freaky), but with her body you wouldn't think she's 14 js.
Generally it won't be accepted and it's best to wait til she's 16.
The gap isn't bad, it's her age that makes it weird.

If she was 17 and you were 20 no one would care much, but it's coz she's still a minor and not legal.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 45
I'm a 17 year old guy and shes 14 is she to young for me to date, because I'm getting confused. i mean i have feelings for her i just need someones else's opinion.

No. If you look around TSR a little be you'll see people with a age gap bigger than yours and I mean 3 times as big as yours. But I wouldn't advise going out with a 14 year old, maybe wait till she's 16?
Reply 46
Original post by John55
I'm nineteen and I'm dating a girl ten years younger than me, haha, don't worry, age is just a number! :h:

You deserve a medal, sir.
Dont you dare touch her. Find someone your own age.
well i guess you should wait for a couple of years i guess then try maybe...but don't go and have a sexual relationship with her that early if you don't want to go to jail...
(edited 7 years ago)
You disgusting, disgusting specimen
Reply 50
Original post by Galaxie501
Age difference has less of an impact the older you are. A 4 year age difference between a 30 yeard old guy and a 26 year old woman is acceptable. A 4 year age difference between a 16 year old guy and a 12 year old girl.... not so much.

(Just hypothetical)

Bravo sir

Posted from TSR Mobile
Give it a couple of years if you really want to be together ☺️
I'm a 17 year old guy and shes 14 is she to young for me to date, because I'm getting confused. i mean i have feelings for her i just need someones else's opinion.

you should be ashamed of your self
are you not good enough for girls your own age?
Original post by theBranicAc
you should be ashamed of your self
are you not good enough for girls your own age?

no one my own age really pays attention to me. :frown:

yeah thats explains why you're going for younger children

mate, stop being a loser and get girls your own age

Woah. Alarm Bells. Right there. So because you cannot ,for whatever reason, form relationships with females your own age, you have decided to focus your interests on an impressionable 14 year old girl instead???? Predatory, mate. And potentially downright dangerous for young girls to be around.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 56
Do you not watch Eastenders?

best to avoid it until she becomes legal

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending