The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
water seeks it's own level.
Lol i just love the controversy i created
Reply 22
I'm confused. how are they ugly if you think they look nice?
bc ur weird.

Original post by Maths (2^2) Life

Am i weird

yas.
I think it shows that you are not shallow, which is a good thing. I had plenty of men interested in me when I was in my late teens and early twenties. [I was a Moulin Rouge Showgirl]. Some were wealthy. None of them were particularly nice people. They wanted someone glamorous on their arm as it was good for their ego. Although you haven't made a conscious decision only to be interested in not so attractive women I think it is a rather nice quality to have.
Going to bookmark this thread, because this is legendary.
you think "they must like me look at them", then the fact one of them will surely go for you becomes your crutch, and then when they shows signs of actually not wanting you the standard feels rules to any girl you dig applies and you get attached to the women you've psychologically grown accustomed to seeing yourself with.

ysed to happen to me. stopped mostly when i grew more confident in women (and most importnatly; had options. feelings come so less easily when theres a few potential women that, at least in your mind, are gettable,)
Love is blind and all that. In aLl seriousness though, don't let your friends opinions change how you feel about a girl
Original post by Maths (2^2) Life
My friends say all my crushes are ugly and i actually agree with them but it in my eyes they look nice
Am i weird

Opposites attract?
Original post by Tantrume
How do you agree with them? When you think they look nice. Are you going off normal beauty standards? Like, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, if you think a girls pretty then you think she's pretty. Different people like different things.

this was posted 5 years ago.
I'm pretty sure the OP found a pretty girlfriend by now

Latest