The Student Room Group

Guys would you?

Would you date a girl you didn't like or respect, maybe just for sex or just because she liked you for example? How would a girl recognise someone genuine?
Reply 1
No, why would i date someone I didn't like? lol
Original post by AQuestion1
Would you date a girl you didn't like or respect, maybe just for sex or just because she liked you for example? How would a girl recognise someone genuine?

Nope not even for sex. I'm not that desperate. :smile:

Original post by UWS
No, why would i date someone I didn't like? lol

Oh and your profile pic suits your comment. Well played, sir.
Reply 3
If she was willing to date me then I'd like her, because that is my only criteria...
"I would love to be gay, I’ll tell you why, cus’ I’m ‘a man’s man’. I like men, men like me, we like each other! I hate women, women hate me! We hate each other! The only reason I couldn’t be gay is, cus’ I could never **** a man, cus’ I could never **** something that I respect…" - Jim Jefferies
Nope!
If I liked her then yes, but if not then no!
Would never date someone for sex! That's just disgusting and I could never do that to someone! I have too much respect!
I only would date girls if they truely loved me for who I am! And I loved them back of course!
(edited 7 years ago)
Don't see the point in that. Also, it isn't right for the girl who would like me.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
Original post by FireFreezer77
Nope!
If I liked her then yes, but if not then no!
Would never date someone for sex! That's just disgusting and I could never do that to someone! I have too much respect!
I only would date girls if they truely loved me for who I am! And I loved them back of course!

Aw you sound nice :smile:
if i were horney and sex were on a ;plate i'd shag a looker i didnmt like,

big ifs there tho

Date? Nahh. Sex? Sure :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 10

95% of guys on TSR are sexless virgins who've barely more than kissed a girl - I love how they acting like they have standards and principles!

Reality is if you're single, and a girl likes you and will do stuff for you, ofc you would date her even if you not that into her personality - better to have smth than nothing. At very least you'd try to maintain her as fwb/f'buddy.

No universal rule as to how you recognise someone genuinely likes you. I guess its just a matter of seeing how much effort they are putting into relationship and if it's good enough for you.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 11

No, I wouldn't. If you do you'd just be using her for sex (like you said) and taking advantage of her love for you which is just pretty low.
Original post by Virgil.
95% of guys on TSR are sexless virgins who've barely more than kissed a girl - I love how they acting like they have standards and principles!

Reality is if you're single, and a girl likes you and will do stuff for you, ofc you would date her even if you not that into her personality - better to have smth than nothing. At very least you'd try to maintain her as fwb/f'buddy.

No universal rule as to how you recognise someone genuinely likes you. I guess its just a matter of seeing how much effort they are putting into relationship and if it's good enough for you.

Posted from TSR Mobile

So no tips on how to know if a guy likes you for more than that? What if you have sex and he does away, is it better to just wait long enough before having sex with them?

Quick Reply

Latest