The Student Room Group

I want to learn to chat up girls, where can I get experience?

I have never chat up a girl before, would a good place to start be from Tinder or is that something for more experienced people? I am 22 btw

I don't go to uni anymore so it's harder to meet girls
Reply 1
Bars, clubs, tinder, dance classes, yoga. If you're in London you can try cafés and such too during the day
Attend a speed dating event or something?
Ask your local roadman for work experience, you'll get a HND in chirpsing out of it.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Anonymous
I have never chat up a girl before, would a good place to start be from Tinder or is that something for more experienced people? I am 22 btw

simple rules are go to bars/ clubs
and
be remembered for something so I would advise a flashy piece of clothing or a really vibrant drink
and as long as you are ok with women it will work every time
from the guy would has left the dating game for business but craves getting back in a lot of the time
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous

http://www.examsolutions.net/ :yep:
Reply 6
Nursery
Reply 7
Perhaps get a job in a bar for a few months?

My second ever job was working evenings in the newsagent by myself in the Kensington Hilton in Holland Park.

I was quite shy at that age but I learned to chat with everyone from famous people to air stewardesses to the really fit mainly German girls who worked at reception.

It certainly was a great help. But the other thing that helped was finding a loud music bar in London that was not only a pick up place (which I didn't know at the time!) but usually so packed that you simply had to talk to women as you'd at the very least have to apologise for seemingly pressing up against them at the bar when it was 6 deep (I'd be trying hard not too you understand.)
(edited 7 years ago)
You need to practice, practice, practice my friend.

Go to speed dating events, work or volunteer and talk to the female customers. Join a club out of interest and talk to the women there, approach women and just have a random conversation without the need to get anything.

Just to talk to women, any women, you just getting practice on having conversations.

Read a good book regarding conversation skills, I'm sure you can find a good one off Amazon online or your local water stones.

Good luck!

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/ :yep:

OP, TSR's relationship forum is filled with girls who've broken up with their bfs :h:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by jamesthehustler
simple rules are go to bars/ clubs
and
be remembered for something so I would advise a flashy piece of clothing or a really vibrant drink
and as long as you are ok with women it will work every time
from the guy would has left the dating game for business but craves getting back in a lot of the time

I'm ready to slay

Attachment not found
Original post by moggis
Perhaps get a job in a bar for a few months?

My second ever job was working evenings in the newsagent by myself in the Kensington Hilton in Holland Park.

I was quite shy at that age but I learned to chat with everyone from famous people to air stewardesses to the really fit mainly German girls who worked at reception.

It certainly was a great help. But the other thing that helped was finding a loud music bar in London that was not only a pick up place (which I didn't know at the time!) but usually so packed that you simply had to talk to women as you'd at the very least have to apologise for seemingly pressing up against them at the bar when it was 6 deep (I'd be trying hard not too you understand.)

I've been there :cry2:

Spoiler

Original post by Zargabaath
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/ :yep:

OP, TSR's relationship forum is filled with girls who've broken up with their bfs :h:

:rofl:
Reply 13
pussio fam and what
Reply 14
Original post by ColossalAtom
Attend a speed dating event or something?

shut up you nonce; you hentai shagger sandle sniffer armpit licker
manz will chef you pussio what
Reply 15
pussio fam and what

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending