The Student Room Group

Collecting results out of country

I will be flying out to Toronto for 2 weeks next Friday meaning I will get back 1 day after results day. How does it work with results day (a levels) can I get a call and informed on my results is there a way for me to know what I got for my exams since I will be out of the country. Help is needed! + university talks. Inconvenience.
You need to contact your school or college to find out the different ways they will allow to get your results. You might be able to nominate someone to get them for you or they might let you phone.
Original post by dclxvi666
I will be flying out to Toronto for 2 weeks next Friday meaning I will get back 1 day after results day. How does it work with results day (a levels) can I get a call and informed on my results is there a way for me to know what I got for my exams since I will be out of the country. Help is needed! + university talks. Inconvenience.

I doubt teachers will be in the next day after results day, but your school might be different.

I suggest you nominate someone within your family or a close friend of yours who can go and pick up your results. You need to do this ASAP. Then phone/email the school such as the Headteacher, your form tutor or head of year/Sixth Form to say that that nominated person will collect your results for you.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending