The Student Room Group

Girlfriend keeps leaving the fridge door open

Scroll to see replies

Stick a note on the fridge door reminding her to close it, she's probably just forgetful.
Reply 41
My gf does this too! But youre are never going to win the argument. All part of the rich tapestry of a relationship.
it's obviously satirical people
Has she only ever lived at home with her parents before moving in with you? If so, did she do this at home? Or is it a new thing she has started to do now she is independent and away from mum and dad? Either way I would suggest having a talk to her. Or if you are in the house at the same time as her, and you are, say in the living room, whenever she goes into the kitchen and you hear her opening the fridge door, shout "Don't forget to close the fridge door". If you remind her EVERY SINGLE TIME she uses the fridge she will probably get pissed off and therefore remember in future to get you off her back about it. Just think of yourself as a nagging parent until she doesn't have to be prompted anymore. Job done !!
Original post by Anonymous
Is this girlfriend real? :holmes:

Why is it surprising that someone on tsr has a gf ???? :confused:
Reply 45
Original post by Zargabaath
Why is it surprising that someone on tsr has a gf ???? :confused:

Not just someone on TSR
Someone with 11 gems

Probability of girlfriend = max{0 , 0.5 - x/100000} where x is number of reps acquired
Original post by 1 8 13 20 42
Not just someone on TSRSomeone with 11 gemsProbability of girlfriend = max{0 , 0.5 - x/100000} where x is number of reps acquired
Are girls not impressed by my 11 incher gemmer? :frown:
Reply 47
Original post by Zargabaath
Are girls not impressed by my 11 incher gemmer? :frown:

They may be but it is decidedly counterbalanced by the hermit ranking which is proportional to reps also. The higher the ranking, the less you go outside
Reply 48
you actually made the thread!! :rofl:
Original post by 1 8 13 20 42
They may be but it is decidedly counterbalanced by the hermit ranking which is proportional to reps also. The higher the ranking, the less you go outside

That's true, but my memes are all the more danker for it :u:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending