The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

Looking to change from Management to Accounting&Finance

Hi, I'm an international student with an offer from warwick for bsc management, which I've met and have submitted my exam results to the warwick office in my local city. However, UCAS track hasn't been updated and I haven't received my CAS. But now I think I like the A&F course more than the management course (both in the business department), is it possible at this stage to ask them to change? Should i send an email to the business school or the undergraduate admissions office? And should I wait till UCAS track is updated and CAS is received?

Thanks in advance xx
Reply 1
Original post by Geromi912
Hi, I'm an international student with an offer from warwick for bsc management, which I've met and have submitted my exam results to the warwick office in my local city. However, UCAS track hasn't been updated and I haven't received my CAS. But now I think I like the A&F course more than the management course (both in the business department), is it possible at this stage to ask them to change? Should i send an email to the business school or the undergraduate admissions office? And should I wait till UCAS track is updated and CAS is received?

Thanks in advance xx

you should be able to change if they have the same entry requirements. I would call them as soon as possible to find out.

Also, I'd recommend sticking to the management course. Warwick are renound for their reputation in management and graduate prospects are definitely good.

Let me know if you have any other queries
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Reply 2
I've just graduated from Warwick in Management. I'd stick with Management if I were you. Both degrees are pretty much identical, with the core exception that Accounting & Finance students get far far less choice in their modules, vs Management students who get almost complete freedom (we have 1 or 2 out of 10 modules which are mandatory, whereas A&F students got something like 7 core modules and 3 electives). If you really wanted to, as a Management student you could choose all the exact same modules as the Accounting & Finance students. The reverse is not true.

Quick Reply

Latest