The Student Room Group

what is best?

I have started a bit of revision starting with science but I don't what is best, typing out the notes or writing them down on my flashcards.
thanks
It depends how you learn really! Do you learn best by physically writing out the notes, or are you able to learn them by typing them up and then learning them afterwards? I personally typed all of my notes (within reason, I couldn't do diagrams etc obviously!) for both GCSE and A Level, because I am quick at typing and handwriting would've taken far too long! Also, it is easier to edit and arrange notes that are typed, in my opinion :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by Leviathan1741
It depends how you learn really! Do you learn best by physically writing out the notes, or are you able to learn them by typing them up and then learning them afterwards? I personally typed all of my notes (within reason, I couldn't do diagrams etc obviously!) for both GCSE and A Level, because I am quick at typing and handwriting would've taken far too long! Also, it is easier to edit and arrange notes that are typed, in my opinion :smile:
Thank you I think it is best for me to type them out then
Original post by Naomeyz_01
Thank you I think it is best for me to type them out then

No problem! Best of luck :smile:
I have started a bit of revision starting with science but I don't what is best, typing out the notes or writing them down on my flashcards.
thanks

Flashcards are a great way to revise. I use them for most of my subjects like
English Lit
Geography
Science
Urdu
Quizlet is a useful website. You can make your own flashcards or search for flashcards. you can find loads for science:smile:
Reply 5
Original post by *Alisha*
Flashcards are a great way to revise. I use them for most of my subjects like
English Lit
Geography
Science
Urdu
Quizlet is a useful website. You can make your own flashcards or search for flashcards. you can find loads for science:smile:

What type of notes do you write for science using the flashcards?

Posted from TSR Mobile
thanks

Use flash cards baby sis😂😂😂😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
What type of notes do you write for science using the flashcards?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I use the specification which you can get online. It has questions which I put on my flashcards and then I write down the answer for example: ''What are the effects of smoking and alcohol?''
Flash cards, unfortunately, do nothing for me. Notes followed by some practice seems to be the trick for me! :smile: It overall depends on how you learn!

Quick Reply

Latest