Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free to post

Warwick accomodation housing

University Navigation

Announcements Posted on
Last day to win £100 of Amazon vouchers - don't miss out! Take our quick survey to enter 24-10-2016
    • Thread Starter

    So like a lot of people, my friends and I got a house through warwick accomodation for the upcoming academic year.
    As I'm the first one in the house, I want things like gas, electricity (which are not included in the rent price) to be working.
    I've emailed warwick accomodation to find out previous providers to see if we can continue their contracts, but I'm highly confused.
    Anyone able to shed some light on how to ensure all this works before I arrive?

    Hi OP,

    Are you saying you have moved into a property managed by Warwick Accommodation which is off-campus? If so, you do contact the management for your particular property, which is usually someone assigned to you by Warwick Accommodation. If you can't get a response via email, you can call them. They should be able to inform you about which providers the utilities are with, and if you'd like to switch, you can simply inform them and switch.

    Hope this helps - if not please do ask away.
Write a reply…


Submit reply


Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

    6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

  4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: August 16, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Would you rather find

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.