Hey! Sign in to get help with your study questionsNew here? Join for free to post

Education in Scotland/England

Announcements Posted on
Last day to win £100 of Amazon vouchers - don't miss out! Take our quick survey to enter 24-10-2016

    (Original post by KristjanR)
    Ok if you could search something or ask someone about it it would be great to know. And it makes it more complicated (hope not) since I am from Estonia (born) but living in Spain...
    I think that if you do some research in Google, you will find the answers that you need.

    (Original post by KristjanR)
    Ok are A levels hard? Ok but do they have like student apartments or something like that and does the UK law allow 16 year old to live with other 16 year olds or alone in an apartment...?
    Yes. No. Not that I know of. These are not things I can answer. You should try Google.

    I was a bit of a wimp at 16 so I find it hard to imagine anyone at that age moving to another country and supporting themselves financially... is it really something you could do? Alternatively, you might consider applying to a United World College (there is one in Wales) - if you want to get out of Spain and study in English then it might suit you well. It is very competitive but there's no harm in trying?
Write a reply…


Submit reply


Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

    6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

  4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: August 1, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Would you rather find

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.