The Student Room Group

Exam Stress Question

Does anyone get stressed on Results Day, however, does not experience this stress in build up to exams or on the day? Many people believe this to be a weird thing but i`ve always been the same. None of my family have had this issue and i was wondering am I the only one?
No
I was kinda the same at the start of exams. My first was M3 for maths but it was so early (like 18th May) that when I was in there it didn't really feel like an exam. Kinda more like I was just sat at my desk at home doing a practice paper.

Unfortunately this didn't stick throughout all my exams as nerves eventually set in.

As for results day I've been stressed since the last exam!
Reply 3
Original post by somevirtualguy
I was kinda the same at the start of exams. My first was M3 for maths but it was so early (like 18th May) that when I was in there it didn't really feel like an exam. Kinda more like I was just sat at my desk at home doing a practice paper.

Unfortunately this didn't stick throughout all my exams as nerves eventually set in.

As for results day I've been stressed since the last exam!

I had all mine in a weeks space like literally from the 17th to the 23rd So i felt as if i was just doing Mocks and didnt experience the stress that many did who had there exams stretched out. I also feel really stresed at the moment because im expected to do so well. Thanks for Your Reply :smile:
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest