The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by CheeseIsVeg
:jumphug:
I actually don't understand why I am finding it so difficult to answer "why you're interested in your chosen subject(s) and why you want to study it further at uni"

:hugs: Hmm I can see why :/
Idk how to help though :tongue:
Original post by Ayaz789
Im not your mate:colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile

But soulmate :mmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)

Spoiler

Okayy:frown: & im upset

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
I actually don't understand why I am finding it so difficult to answer "why you're interested in your chosen subject(s) and why you want to study it further at uni"
What do you want to do with your degree (i.e. a career)? That is one reason that you want to study. Was there a particular reason that you became interested in this subject (but not: from the age of two I have had an interest in mechanical engineering). Also, why do you want to learn more? Is there something in particular you'd like to pursue within your subject at uni? Why?
(edited 7 years ago)
+soul

Spoiler

Putting the cheese into cheeseisveg there. (I realise this isn't helping: neither is the 'thanks a million')
Original post by Ayaz789
Again, a number please?
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by 04MR17
107785Putting the cheese into cheeseisveg there. (I realise this isn't helping: neither is the 'thanks a million')
Again, a number please?

Jheezz , waitt...
Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Ayaz789
Jheezz , waitt...
And again?

Original post by Ayaz789

Posted from TSR Mobile

:console: PM me - I'm going to be online for another 10 minutes I think... Then tea and then I will work and be offline again and then I'll come back on here for a bit to talk to you guys and pinta and :lovehug:

Original post by Matrix123
:hugs: Hmm I can see why :/
Idk how to help though :tongue:

But soulmate :mmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:tongue:

Original post by 04MR17
107784What do you want to do with your degree (i.e. a career)? That is one reason that you want to study. Was there a particular reason that you became interested in this subject (but not: from the age of two I have had an interest in mechanical engineering). Also, why do you want to learn more? Is there something in particular you'd like to pursue within your subject at uni? Why?

-(dw I wanted to be a fairy at that age, then an author then an astronaut, now I want to be a Chemist :tongue:)
-Its all so fascinating, thinking back to Year 7 when we were learning about the atom and the electron and thermal decomposition, there's so much to it and its all relevant - not just to science but also to everyday life and the universe :moon:
-Although my EPQ is based on inorganic Chemistry which interests me greatly, I do not really limit my interest in Chemistry at this current moment in time, I hope that going to University will help to inform me on what I really do want to pursue and that will be what I continue to research and may even lead me to a job :smile:

that was really helpful, thanks :wink:

Original post by 04MR17
107785Putting the cheese into cheeseisveg there. (I realise this isn't helping: neither is the 'thanks a million':wink:
Again, a number please?

:colonhash: Just because you're so jel that you are wobbling like jelly rn :tongue:
(:rofl:)AYAZ!!!!!! ffs :rofl:
Original post by 04MR17

fyi I answered stuff in that post above which I cut and put straight into my PS

It helped a lot
:smile:
107800:smile: :king1:
Original post by Arbuthnot-
Oops!
(edited 7 years ago)

Latest