The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by DefaultXP

That's more than 10 posts again teddy :rolleyes:

If you hadn't, could I have teargassed the Lincs FM studios for you because of it? :biggrin:

I suppose you could have done. :biggrin:

(edited 7 years ago)
If you hadn't, could I have teargassed the Lincs FM studios for you because of it? :biggrin:

I suppose you could have done. :biggrin:

Whoops - technical glitch meant a dupe post!
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Matrix123
Ooh nice! That sure does sound awesome:yep:

It was! I haven't had a meal deal for quite a long time now :smile: oh really? That's my local shop so that's the one I head down to most often :tongue: but there's no co-op (only been there twice in my life haha)

Cool, yes that's a better way to phrase it! Yes, I think I'll be on the lookout for split palindromes atm and if I'm feeling up to the challenge or I'm lucky, I'll try to go for palindromes too :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah, it was nice, better than the expired bread anyway :tongue:

I sometimes have meal deals at various different places. The Co-op does a nice meal deal, likewise when I was at university, there was a sandwich shop that did delicious toasted sandwiches! :smile:

Okay, in which case I shall do too. We've kinda invented a new special number there :biggrin:

Original post by Matrix123
Wow, seems a lot of planning needs to go into this test! How many songs are you planning on using in the experiment? :smile:
(Haha typical:rolleyes:)

:tongue:
101,717 (another split palindrome :woo:)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yep, a lot of planning is required :yep:

It depends, I don't want to make it too long, because people will get bored... I did have 10 songs written down, but I can't use 1 of them and 3 of the rest might be a bit dodgy... (Actually, 1 of the potentially dodgy ones has been used in one of my previous videos, so it should be ok.) I'm probably going to do however many songs I can cram into a 10-15 minute timeframe... and don't worry, I shall play them in full, not do what heart FM does and chop the end off by about a minute on each song! (Once, Heart FM played only 50% of a song, ridiculous! Hence, I don't listen to it anymore.)

Original post by spotify95
Yeah, it was nice, better than the expired bread anyway :tongue:

I sometimes have meal deals at various different places. The Co-op does a nice meal deal, likewise when I was at university, there was a sandwich shop that did delicious toasted sandwiches! :smile:

Okay, in which case I shall do too. We've kinda invented a new special number there :biggrin:

I found the bit in bold funnier than I probably should have done :lol:

Aw, cool. I may have to check those out sometime then :wink: ooh, awesome! That sounds lovely:yep:

Haha OK, yup! This'll be interesting :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by spotify95
Yep, a lot of planning is required :yep:

It depends, I don't want to make it too long, because people will get bored... I did have 10 songs written down, but I can't use 1 of them and 3 of the rest might be a bit dodgy... (Actually, 1 of the potentially dodgy ones has been used in one of my previous videos, so it should be ok.) I'm probably going to do however many songs I can cram into a 10-15 minute timeframe... and don't worry, I shall play them in full, not do what heart FM does and chop the end off by about a minute on each song! (Once, Heart FM played only 50% of a song, ridiculous! Hence, I don't listen to it anymore.)

Left university and still working hard! :tongue: :yy:

True...that's a good idea:yep:
Haha good! I do listen to Heart occasionally but it certainly is very annoying when they do that. (What!? Only 50%? They're having a laugh!) I don't like the remixes they do either. I mean the odd song might sound OK but generally, I think it just ruins songs that I liked listening to.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)