The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by spotify95
Yep :biggrin: In all honesty, there's only been a couple of songs (or so) that I've actually refused to listen to, most of them have been at least tolerable. Though of course, there was a song that I recently pointed out to you, that isn't tolerable. :tongue:

No worries! It won't take long, so long as the last 10 songs feature decides to function. :tongue:

Now you know why I don't like Chris Moyles... I want to hear music, not trivial, ridiculous, blithering chit-chat!

Fair enough, haha :tongue:

Ohh OK :rofl:

Indeed, I guess that's the main reason why people listen to the radio - for the music :tongue:

Our nearest Morrisons is about 5 miles away, so not that convenient. Especially when Asda is about half a mile away, Lidl is about 1 mile away and Co-op is a couple of hundred meters away!

The bakery does get busy and the food is good quality as well :smile:

Yep - we've stopped going there, as have most other people! They'll live to regret that price hike...

Ohh OK, I don't know how far away my closest Morrisons is, but no, that's not convenient. Haha, yeah those are a lot closer! :yep: My closest Asda is about 5 miles away, and the closest Lidl is probably about 10 miles away!

Aww, that's good! I do love going to bakeries, they always smell so good :biggrin:

Haha, and for a good cause! They sure will!
Have a look at that link - it takes you to the songs that LINCS FM have recently played.
Scroll down and note the song that played at 8:54 AM.

That says it all....

I have had a look, but I actually like that song. Tbh, that's probably the only song I like in that list :tongue:

Original post by Matrix123
Fair enough, haha :tongue:

Ohh OK :rofl:

Indeed, I guess that's the main reason why people listen to the radio - for the music :tongue:

Ohh OK, I don't know how far away my closest Morrisons is, but no, that's not convenient. Haha, yeah those are a lot closer! :yep: My closest Asda is about 5 miles away, and the closest Lidl is probably about 10 miles away!

Aww, that's good! I do love going to bakeries, they always smell so good :biggrin:

Haha, and for a good cause! They sure will!

I have had a look, but I actually like that song. Tbh, that's probably the only song I like in that list :tongue:

Yeah, if I don't want to listen to actual music, I could try Radio 4, Radio 5 Live, Talksport, or.... speaking to people in the vicinity! :yep:
If you're not going to listen to a music based station (and chattering about rubbish for 20 minutes per 30 minute slot is NOT music based), you might as well not have the radio on at all...

Our "local" Sainsbury's is even farther away than Morrisons - even Waitrose is closer than that, but they're ridiculously expensive so not an option. Lidl's do some good stuff though, we've been going to Lidl for quite a while now and not only is the quality of their items good, but they're also cheaper than the main supermarkets as well... :wink:

Some bakeries are really nice though, there's one in a Lincolnshire village that we have been to and they do some of the best cakes I've ever had :smile:

That song is nothing more than an abomination - I wouldn't have even allowed it to be released as a single, or as part of an album! Total disgrace to music... :mad:

Worst Song Of 2015 by far.... :yep:

Original post by 04MR17
Sorry @spotify95. It seems to be working now.

Don't worry about it. So long as it's fine now, that's the main thing :smile:

Any more issues, just let me know.

Yeah, if I don't want to listen to actual music, I could try Radio 4, Radio 5 Live, Talksport, or.... speaking to people in the vicinity! :yep:
If you're not going to listen to a music based station (and chattering about rubbish for 20 minutes per 30 minute slot is NOT music based), you might as well not have the radio on at all...
Haha, very true! :lol:
I guess so, but sometimes I guess some people enjoy that kind of thing

Our "local" Sainsbury's is even farther away than Morrisons - even Waitrose is closer than that, but they're ridiculously expensive so not an option. Lidl's do some good stuff though, we've been going to Lidl for quite a while now and not only is the quality of their items good, but they're also cheaper than the main supermarkets as well... :wink:

Some bakeries are really nice though, there's one in a Lincolnshire village that we have been to and they do some of the best cakes I've ever had :smile:

That song is nothing more than an abomination - I wouldn't have even allowed it to be released as a single, or as part of an album! Total disgrace to music... :mad:

Worst Song Of 2015 by far.... :yep:

Oh wow! Yeah, I don't got to Waitrose either :nah: Indeed, it's just so far away! We have an Aldi's about a mile away though so it's nice to get that kind of stuff from there :smile:

Aw, cool! When I'm next in the area, which will be a long while away, I'll have to remember to check some of the cakes out :tongue:
We are talking about a-ha, right?

(edited 7 years ago)
And... our suspicions have been confirmed :yep:

And... our suspicions have been confirmed :yep:

Ahh I see

@spotify95. I purposely didn't go on TSR yesterday and I've had nothing so far today, but if something does happen then I'll go straight to CT. Thanks for the advice. The problem was that it's difficult to tell whether it's just you having a problem or if it's more widespread...
(edited 7 years ago)

Latest