The Student Room Group

London Freshers 2016

Hi everyone!

I'm starting at the Architectural Association School of Architecture in the fall and I dunno why but they don't really have a freshers week.

So does anyone know of some joint freshers weeks in London between unis that I could crash? Or if you wouldn't mind having me crash your uni's freshers if that's even allowed?

I just wanna be able to make some friends in London considering I've never lived in the UK and i thought it would be harder considering we don't have a 'real' freshers.

Thank youuu
Reply 1
Original post by jaaaay
Hi everyone!

I'm starting at the Architectural Association School of Architecture in the fall and I dunno why but they don't really have a freshers week.

So does anyone know of some joint freshers weeks in London between unis that I could crash? Or if you wouldn't mind having me crash your uni's freshers if that's even allowed?

I just wanna be able to make some friends in London considering I've never lived in the UK and i thought it would be harder considering we don't have a 'real' freshers.

Thank youuu

Hey, what course are you going to study ?

Im going there this fall as well

Yes, its a shame lol. 
To be honest, all my friends told me that freshers week kinda sucks in London. (I’ve kind of experienced it myself too) Been at friend's freshers week event… did not like that. Whilst at Edinburgh uni it was quite fun, as all of the freshers live on a same campus. They threw parties and ice-breaker events just over there during the day, and then we went clubbing at night. 

I’ve never heard of joint freshers weeks , Im sorry. If you live in a student halls, you can meet your neighbors, join their predrinks and then go to club )

Anyways, as soon as everyone will get to know each other at AA, I'm sure you'll be able to get wasted during some student night at one of the numerous clubs in London
Reply 2
Heyy, I'm starting with the Foundation Course at the AA this fall too. Which year/course are you both joining?

This is my first time in the UK too, so I've been dying to get more information on student life at the AA, but there is hardly anything available online..
Im in the same boat! I'm in GSM London and we don't really seem to have a freshers! I'm from Northern Ireland and don't really know any other students!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending