The Student Room Group

Ex is stalking me online

I don't want to post too many details, but I know for a fact my ex girlfriend is stalking me online on other forums. I'm not particularly bothered and I don't want her back, but it does make me uncomfortable. She broke up with me, and I think she's still with her new boyfriend.

Is there anything I can do about this? Or is just as simple as ignoring her?
Block them
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
on other forums.

Original post by saraxh
Block them

I've had her blocked from all social media. She's stalking public accounts or reading my posts on other forums, something I can't stop her from doing.
I've had her blocked from all social media. She's stalking public accounts or reading my posts on other forums, something I can't stop her from doing.

Make a new account and don't make it so obvious who you are? Pretty obvious solution.
Reply 4
What surprises me is, how do you know she is stalking you? :confused::confused::confused::confused::hmmmm:
Get some other girls and ignore her.
Reply 6
how do you know and why do you care?
Reply 7
Original post by Aristotle's' Disciple
Make a new account and don't make it so obvious who you are? Pretty obvious solution.

I did, that's the thing. I have no idea how she knows it's me, but she's watching me like a hawk.
Reply 8
Happened to me a lot, once they even contacted me through email loool
Reply 9
Original post by Alexion
how do you know and why do you care?

I care because I should be able to go about my online life without someone from my past monitoring my every move. It's a far lesser equivalent of real life stalking, but it makes me feel uncomfortable nonetheless.
Yes but HOW do you know she's stalking you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Moonstruck16
Yes but HOW do you know she's stalking you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Like I said, I don't want to post the details. But I know 100% she is.
Like I said, I don't want to post the details. But I know 100% she is.

i call bs. sounds like your the one stalkiing her...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending