The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London

QMUL Accomodation - Waiting List

Scroll to see replies

Original post by PensAndPaper
Hey i am going to queens to do biomed, i am also interested in flat sharing, but don't really know how to go about it

I got a poster about a housing in bromley by bow
For students, it takes 9minutes to cycle to queens.
Im still hoping that i will get accommodation in the uni but if not im probably going there.
Its around £150-£170 per week depending on how many people youre sharing with (with that being said , more people=cheaper)

Im trying to find people now, so if youre interested let me know :biggrin:
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London
Original post by lolliillol
Im still hoping that i will get accommodation in the uni but if not im probably going there.
Its around £150-£170 per week depending on how many people youre sharing with (with that being said , more people=cheaper)

Yeah I am waiting on the ballot on the 26th at the moment but the chances are slim. So I would interested if I don't get the uni accommodation. Have you written anything on the FB forum for it?
Original post by PensAndPaper
Yeah I am waiting on the ballot on the 26th at the moment but the chances are slim. So I would interested if I don't get the uni accommodation. Have you written anything on the FB forum for it?

Oh my one is on the 22nd as it was my first choice so if im lucky i will get a reroom. There are so many forums , i don't know which one it is.
Reply 23
I've sent you all private emails. Let me know your thoughts!!! X
I'm interested in sharing with people but not sure on how to do that
I'll be in private housing too! Would like to share with 1st years, looking at about 150£ maximum.
Yeah me too. How should we organise this??
Reply 27
Hii, I booked a studio in scape east but unfortunately I can't stay there anymore so I need to find someone to take over my contract asap. The room is on the 5th floor and is overlooking queen mary campus (it's across the road). As it's a studio it has a nice private bathroom and a kitchenette (which comes with a brand new kettle and toaster) I stayed there last year and it was perfect. The price is 240pw. Please message me for more info!!
(edited 7 years ago)
How many bedrooms is it??
Reply 29
I'm not sure if you were asking me, but it's a studio so it's a separate room. It's student accommodation with only studios, so everyone has everything private. :smile:

Hi, I'm going to Queen Mary to study biology and am currently on the waiting list for accommodation as I have a London post code, but live too far to commute every day. I am definitely interested in sharing!
Reply 31
Original post by AntgoneRJ
Anyone interested in flat sharing, send me a message and we'll share details and start a group chat

i am interested in flat sharing.

Hi, I would be very interested in flat

hi, I would be very interested in house sharing, is there any link you could possibly share for more details? Cheers
Does anyone know how the waiting list works? Also is anyone else having trouble calling the housing services? This is my 3rd day of not being able to get an answer
Hi guys, I also am currently on the waiting list for accommodation because I have a London postcode even though it takes a good hour and half to get to uni. If anyone is looking for an extra person please message me!!
Around 150 per week would be ideal x
I've called them everyday as well, no answer!
I emailed them about a different situation and they replied within a couple hours so that might be your best bet.
I spoke to someone else though, they advised me that if you're on the waiting list for housing its unlikely you'll get anything until mid term- if you're lucky!

Original post by Laurenafenete
Does anyone know how the waiting list works? Also is anyone else having trouble calling the housing services? This is my 3rd day of not being able to get an answer
Reply 36

Hi,I am also waiting for accommodation. I will be studying Biochemistry at queens and was interested in sharing a flat/ house. Like you, i'd like to get accommodation with the uni, but if not I will most probably look for a house or flat to share.
Original post by aamowen07
I've called them everyday as well, no answer!
I emailed them about a different situation and they replied within a couple hours so that might be your best bet.
I spoke to someone else though, they advised me that if you're on the waiting list for housing its unlikely you'll get anything until mid term- if you're lucky!

Oh wow its that bad! And they're still doing the allocation accommodation days? Thanks for the heads up about the emails, I'm going to email them and see what they say. :smile:
Reply 38
Original post by aamowen07
Hi guys, I also am currently on the waiting list for accommodation because I have a London postcode even though it takes a good hour and half to get to uni. If anyone is looking for an extra person please message me!!
Around 150 per week would be ideal x

Same here I'm in the exact same position, if anyone is looking for someone to share with please message me aswell! have you had any luck with finding people to share with or anything, if you know anything I'd really appreciate it!
Reply 39
Oh my one is on the 22nd as it was my first choice so if im lucky i will get a reroom. There are so many forums , i don't know which one it is.

Im also interested in a room sharing, could you please provide the links for the forums and is scapeliving/unilodgers a reputable place ?

Did you mean that you applied for hall at qm on the 22 of August ?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending