The Student Room Group
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh

Law

Hey, I was wondering if anyone had applied to either Edinburgh or Glasgow Uni and got accepted? If so, what subjects did you take and what grades did you achieve? Edinburgh is so competitve but i would love to go there, if anyone is going there what kind of stuff did you put on your personal statment? Also Glasgow require the LNAT test to be taken, if anone has done this test could you possibly tell me what it was like and what it involved.
Any help would be very much appreciated, thank you :smile:
Hi! I hold a conditional offer from Edinburgh (for law & history). I'm from England so I did A-Levels and I need to get AAB to get a place at Edinburgh. My subjects were English language, Business studies, English literature & Geography (AS).

After looking into Edinburgh in depth, it really is a lovely city, which has a personality of its own - unparalleled by any other uni! Good luck with wherever you apply.

Ps. Edinburgh doesn't require LNAT, it focuses more on personal statement and experience, whereas Glasgow is traditional and relies almost solely on grades - both LNAT and A levels / IB

Posted from TSR Mobile
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending