The Student Room Group

Have you forgotten most of the stuff you've learnt for exams?

:rofl: i've basically let go of all my physics stuff, though somethings still stick of course, it's like basic knowledge.
I still remember most of my history and the dates (i just love history)
i've also flushed out most of my literature stuff because that has no place in my head whatsoever :hoppy:

Scroll to see replies

It wasn't in my head in the first place :emo:
Maths, sciences and french are literally embedded into my head😂 the rest have gone down the drain!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Original post by DamnDaniel2
Maths, sciences and french are literally embedded into my head😂 the rest have gone down the drain!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ooh interesting, how much french is there in your head?
Enough for me to be able to go to France and speak/read that language without hassle ahaha.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Pretty much. It's the skills that are important :wink:
Yeah, it's lost
Reply 7
I've forgotten what I had for lunch
It's why I dislike exams really. You learn all the information just to pass the exam and then, for myself at least, I just wipe it all from my brain as by that point it was the only thing occupying my mind :angry:
All I remember from French is how to say shut up to use it on my mum. Nice kid, aren't I?)
And from Biology, I only remember Keep Penis Clean Or Forget Good Sex.
Yep, I hardly remember anything from A2, and had done so practically as soon as I walked out of the exams. I'll have to change that when I go to university though as that knowledge will actually matter a lot for my career, whereas I can't imagine the specifics of Cromwell's finance policy being necessary as a lawyer.
Yup, can't remember a thing!
Original post by miless090
All I remember from French is how to say shut up to use it on my mum. Nice kid, aren't I?)
And from Biology, I only remember Keep Penis Clean Or Forget Good Sex.

Interesting, we used Kinky Phil Comes Over For Good Sex

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've forgotten all of the dates for History, all the quotes for Literature, all the arguments and debates for Politics. Bit awkward too considering I'll need it for A2's next year!

(BTEC Law I just forgot everything every time as I walked out of the classroom)

Posted from TSR Mobile
I never wanted it to stay in my head except for bio and chem
english lit ---> left my head
as well as r.s, and physics. Which i am NEVER DOING EVER AGAIN i absolutely hate physics :tongue:
Eh, I don't think I have forgotten much of it tbh. I can remember most of the stuff I covered, apart from biology and PE oddly enough.
I can't remeber a damn thing! And I know most people can't. Does that show that the education system has many flaws?
I can remember quite a bit if I think about it hard enough, but it doesn't come as quick to me as it used to.
I did my GCSEs last year and I still remember some stuff from biology and French but that's only because they were interesting subjects.
I forgot PE, because I spend most of my time at home.

Quick Reply

Latest