The Student Room Group

Einstein was an idiot

His school teachers were astounded when they heard of 'his achievements'. He obviously was not the creator of the theory of relativity, just a front man. Einstein was known to say 'If you can't explain something simply, then you don't understand it well enough.' In other words, everything is simple. This is communist propaganda and linked to the dumbing down of education, whereby every member of the general public ends up with a degree in rocket science.
Einstein is far from being an idiot
Did you get rejected for a physics course OP?
I have just been amusing myself reading brilliant old threads. I come back...

Oh, how TSR has fallen. :nothing:
Einstein did extremely well at school, it's a complete myth he was a failure then suddenly from nowhere became a genius.
Reply 5
And this is why children should be made to do things during the school holidays that keeps them away from computers.
Reply 6
I bet my nutsack you believe we didn't go to the moon, evolution is a myth and that there is no such thing as global warming.

Graded out of 7. Hardly is that a fail in school, is it?
Also, it wasn't Einstein who gave that quote of yours, it was Feynman. By the way, things can be simple but hard to understand as well as encode much information.
Here's a simple statement: 'If two different paths connect the same two points, and a function is holomorphic everywhere "in between" the two paths, then the two path integrals of the function will be the same." This simple statement is the basis of complex analysis.

Edit: He was rejected from Bonne because he didn't do English, not because he was an idiot.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending