The Student Room Group
Roehampton Library | Roehampton University
University of Roehampton
London
Visit website

Roehampton Elm Grove Halls

Does anyone know how the Elm Grove Halls rooms are divided? I am in 'K' but does anyone know how many floors the building will be etc.?
Original post by EXO235
Does anyone know how the Elm Grove Halls rooms are divided? I am in 'K' but does anyone know how many floors the building will be etc.?

K is the block, the next number is the floor, next number in the flat and the letter is your room. Which room are you in? I'm in K41A
Roehampton Library | Roehampton University
University of Roehampton
London
Visit website
Original post by beckythompson96
K is the block, the next number is the floor, next number in the flat and the letter is your room. Which room are you in? I'm in K41A

I'm in Elm Grove too, K11F :smile:
hey I'm in elm grove too but not in block K🙈🙈
Original post by saffie1234
hey I'm in elm grove too but not in block K🙈🙈

Hey, what block are you in? I'm in J but I haven't came across anyone else who is lol :colonhash: x
I'm in J too😊😊😊😊
Reply 6
Original post by beckythompson96

Awesome, thank you! I'm K52E :smile:
So excited to move in already! :biggrin:
I'm in K32F :smile:
I'm in K31B :smile:
I'm in J23B :smile:
Reply 10
Original post by Gavin_Singh96K
I'm in K31B :smile:

Heyyy I'm K31A!
Reply 11
Original post by Daiya
Heyyy I'm K31A!

(Hey I know it's unrelated but I love your Rilakkuma profile picture ^_^ )
Reply 12
Original post by EXO235
(Hey I know it's unrelated but I love your Rilakkuma profile picture ^_^ )

Thank you! I was curious if yours referred to the K-pop group haha
Reply 13
Original post by Daiya
Thank you! I was curious if yours referred to the K-pop group haha

Haha yeah Exo are my favourite group ^_^ Do you like K-pop? I didn't at the start but it is oddly addictive and now I love it :biggrin:
Reply 14
Original post by EXO235
Haha yeah Exo are my favourite group ^_^ Do you like K-pop? I didn't at the start but it is oddly addictive and now I love it :biggrin:

I used to! I don't really listen to it anymore. I used to listen to T-ARA and SNSD the most :biggrin:
Reply 15
Original post by Daiya
I used to! I don't really listen to it anymore. I used to listen to T-ARA and SNSD the most :biggrin:

Nice! I haven't really listened to many girl groups as - aside from the occasional group - they mostly play into the whole cute/pink/pretty thing a bit too much for me xD I have heard a bit of SNSD though as they are under the same label as Exo :biggrin: It was actually SNSD's Lion Heart that got me hooked into k-pop because it got stuck in my head for so long I had to check it out :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending