The Student Room Group

Revision Help And Queries

In September I will be in Year 11, and want to get ahead with revison as early as possible.
For GCSE French Edexcel what would be the best way to revise in prepartion for the exams also for history ,will this years year 11 students be using the new Grade syetem of 9-1?
Hi!

I also took GCSE French. I'd suggest you read the revision guide from Edexcel and learn as many vocabs as you can, in preparation for your reading exam. You could also listen to French conversations - which you'll find on YouTube, or even radio stations, and try to keep track of what each person is saying. This will be really useful for the listening exam.

Good luck! :smile:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by XTim96
In September I will be in Year 11, and want to get ahead with revison as early as possible.
For GCSE French Edexcel what would be the best way to revise in prepartion for the exams also for history ,will this years year 11 students be using the new Grade syetem of 9-1?

No, only English Literature, English Language and Maths are 9-1. But tbh I wouldn't recommend starting much revision now - maybe preparing stuff for next year like flashcards would be useful.

Quick Reply

Latest