The Student Room Group
Lord Ashcroft Building, Anglia Ruskin University
Anglia Ruskin University
Chelmsford
Visit website

Information about Anglia Ruskin (Psychology)

I attend Anglia Ruskin and am currently going into second year, just thought I would put this out there for anyone who may be attending in September and has any questions about the uni or the course, or general chit chat.

-Chalimango
Original post by Chalimango
I attend Anglia Ruskin and am currently going into second year, just thought I would put this out there for anyone who may be attending in September and has any questions about the uni or the course, or general chit chat.

-Chalimango

Thanks Chalimango

Just wondered if you'd like me to share this in the main Psychology forum? You might find a few more Psychology students coming to ARU there.

Natalie :smile:
Lord Ashcroft Building, Anglia Ruskin University
Anglia Ruskin University
Chelmsford
Visit website
Reply 2
Sure thanks!
Sure thanks!

No, thank you! :smile:

-Chalimango

Hiya. I’m late but I was planning on going next year and was wondering what your experience was. I heard some negative things but
what was the overall teaching like
Did you manage to find placement
What campus was you on.
Thanks x
Hiya! I’m a current clinical psychology student and I just thought I’d share my thoughts! The teaching that I have experienced has been well informative and layed out in a way where you aren’t just reading words your actually consolidating the knowledge! Everyone is very professional but also friendly! I study on the Cambridge campus and my accommodation is only a 10 min walk so its very ideal for me as I can enjoy the campus as well as the city. As for placements I go on mine next year and I get emails regularly now with different opportunities that I could apply for so when it comes to it I know I’ll be well informed! Hope this helped! Maybe I’ll see you in campus next year!
Original post by ARUStudents
Hiya! I’m a current clinical psychology student and I just thought I’d share my thoughts! The teaching that I have experienced has been well informative and layed out in a way where you aren’t just reading words your actually consolidating the knowledge! Everyone is very professional but also friendly! I study on the Cambridge campus and my accommodation is only a 10 min walk so its very ideal for me as I can enjoy the campus as well as the city. As for placements I go on mine next year and I get emails regularly now with different opportunities that I could apply for so when it comes to it I know I’ll be well informed! Hope this helped! Maybe I’ll see you in campus next year!

Thank you so much! Maybe I’ll see you haha!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending