The Student Room Group

Redefining the Creep concept

Apparently its sociably acceptable to brand a harmless guy on his own in a public space (lets say a night club, restaurant, cinema) a creep and yet a woman can stand at a bar half naked, throw shots down her neck (which she invariably doesn't pay for herself) and leer and titillate at every ****er in the room and thats 'empowerment' and an independent woman. These women are destroying western society and giving it a terrible name, they are becoming single teen mothers or geriatric mothers and draining the NHS when their drinking activities go wrong.

Now in my mind a creep traditionally meant a guy who was pursuing you or giving you unwanted attention; its got clear seedy connotations. But now women seem to have extrapolated that term to any man that they personally dont like the look of and in fact its the alpha males that are being borderline creepy under the traditional concept. But that line of reasoning goes out the window when a stud acts like a pervert.

I would say now more than ever the lone white male is the real victim here, most of these women (always in a group btw too cowardly to go anywhere solo or in twos/threes) are just taking the piss and the courts just let em get away with murder

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Nu Garage
Apparently its sociably acceptable to brand a harmless guy on his own in a public space (lets say a night club, restaurant, cinema) a creep and yet a woman can stand at a bar half naked, throw shots down her neck (which she invariably doesn't pay for herself) and leer and titillate at every ****er in the room and thats 'empowerment' and an independent woman. These women are destroying western society and giving it a terrible name, they are becoming single teen mothers or geriatric mothers and draining the NHS when their drinking activities go wrong.

I

Actually women like that get labelled a s l u t
Reply 2
Original post by helped
Actually women like that get labelled a s l u t

Well they should. But its actually quite normal and mainstream.

We live in a moral inversion.

Now in my mind a creep traditionally meant a guy who was pursuing you or giving you unwanted attention; its got clear seedy connotations. But now women seem to have extrapolated that term to any man that they personally dont like the look of and in fact its the alpha males that are being borderline creepy under the traditional concept. But that line of reasoning goes out the window when a stud acts like a pervert.

I would say now more than ever the lone white male is the real victim here, most of these women (always in a group btw too cowardly to go anywhere solo or in twos/threes) are just taking the piss and the courts just let em get away with murder

Well, that escalated quickly.

Spoiler

Reply 4
Original post by Nirvana1989-1994
Well, that escalated quickly.

Spoiler

I personally would never buy a woman a drink. Many do pander to these parasites though...
I personally would never buy a woman a drink. Many do pander to these parasites though...

I don't see the problem taking a drink, I would, as a fair amount of guys expect something sexual in return so I'd milk it tbh if the opportunity arouse.
Reply 6
You're never going to get your oats with creepy attitude like this
Original post by Zarek
You're never going to get your oats with creepy attitude like this

I just want fair play bruv. My oats can wait.
Reply 8
Original post by Nirvana1989-1994
I don't see the problem taking a drink, I would, as a fair amount of guys expect something sexual in return so I'd milk it tbh if the opportunity arouse.

I don't think guys typically 'expect something sexual in return'. It's a sign of sexual interest, but better seen as a friendly gesture with the aim of getting to know a girl better. Don't see why a girl can't use the same strategy. As to accepting drinks from someone you don't fancy, for me this is fine as long as it is not a completely cynical strategy.
Original post by Zarek
I don't think guys typically 'expect something sexual in return'. It's a sign of sexual interest, but better seen as a friendly gesture with the aim of getting to know a girl better. Don't see why a girl can't use the same strategy. As to accepting drinks from someone you don't fancy, for me this is fine as long as it is not a completely cynical strategy.

Yeah, well sadly some do which sucks.
Reply 10
^ Get rid of my anon pls mod
(edited 7 years ago)

What has colour of skin got to do with it?
^ Get rid of the anon pls

Wtf, I don't even have anon on. You can clearly see my name.
Reply 13
Original post by 999tigger
What has colour of skin got to do with it?

- Because feminists have always targeted white english mid class males.
- BME males tend to go to venues places in large groups and aren't usually stereotypes as creepy more sort of 'rogueish'.
- The white spotty IT guy is a cultural meme; an acceptable face or ridicule
- Groups of BME women seem to be the most *****y. Certainly not fleeing from poverty or the hard working immgrants that they are often portrayed to be.
- BME males tend to go to venues places in large groups and aren't usually stereotypes as creepy more sort of 'rogueish'.
- Groups of BME women seem to be the most *****y. Certainly not fleeing from poverty or the hard working immgrants that they are often portrayed to be.

Not really. Think you will find a creep is a creep irrespective of skin colour.
. These women are destroying western society and giving it a terrible name, they are becoming single teen mothers

And yet this couldn't possibly happen if young, irresponsible, creepy men didn't insist that condoms "feel weird", "ruin it", "make me itchy" or "I'll pull out babe".

You can't blame women for something that is 50% not their fault.

With no evidence to support any of these statements, of course.
Reply 17
Original post by 1010marina
And yet this couldn't possibly happen if young, irresponsible, creepy men didn't insist that condoms "feel weird", "ruin it", "make me itchy" or "I'll pull out babe".

You can't blame women for something that is 50% not their fault.

Unless she is being raped the woman is mostly responsible. They have the final say when it comes to reproduction. Even most rapes are provoked though.
Even most rapes are provoked though.

Evidence for this?
Unless she is being raped the woman is mostly responsible. They have the final say when it comes to reproduction. Even most rapes are provoked though.

You are a disgusting piece of human garbage.

"Most rapes are provoked" by what, exactly? Being born with a warm, wet hole you can stuff yourself into?

And even if you can just decide in your twisted, sorry excuse for a brain, that a woman wearing a short skirt or flirting with you is somehow "provoking" rape, that still does not give you the divine right to enter somebody's body without their consent. If she says "no I don't want that", then that is what she means. Whether YOU think she means it is irrelevant - you would be commiting a crime. But worse than that, you are violating another human being. Rape is disgusting and abhorrent and in no way EVER the victim's fault.

Do you even see women as fully human? If you were raped by a man tomorrow night because you were wearing a tux and, wow, he just looooves a tux, were you giving him consent by wearing clothing that he finds attractive? Would you say it was your own fault? Would you bloody hell. Get over yourself, mate. Rape is a crime and it is never, ever acceptable to rape a woman. Your post is deeply disturbing.

In terms of women becoming single mothers, I will reiterate my earlier point that, usually, successful reproduction requires a female and a male, which means any resulting child is equally the "fault" of both parties. Men are no less responsible for creating single mothers than the women themselves.

Quick Reply

Latest