When i chose my firm choice i did really want to go there and was very content with the decision. However, over summer my circumstances have changed and its would no longer work going to my firm choice.
I rung my insurance choice on 1st August and i had missed the deadline by 2 days Is there anything at all i can do now or is it a case of just waiting for results day and asking to be released into clearing/ maybe taking a gap year?
Also, how does it work if theres no spaces at my insurance and i meet the conditions of my firm. How long do i have to withdraw my application before i have to pay fee's etc? I don't want to try other places through clearing as i need to be at my insurance (local uni) for personal reasons.
No longer want to go to my firm choice
|Why bother with a post grad? Are they even worth it? Have your say!||26-10-2016|
|REMINDER: Do not post your personal statement on TSR, otherwise you may have to rewrite it from scratch. Click here for more info.||11-10-2016|