The Student Room Group
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website

kent dillema

hey, i have an offer to read film and lit at kent but im not sure wat the course is like and unaware of prospects.

cud anyone please let me kno how things work at the film dept. ?? id really appreciate any help seriously.

i live in yorkshire and im not sure wether it wud be worth taking the trip down ther to study :s-smilie:

iv posted about this b4 but no-ones replied :frown: please all you wonderful kent students, help a girrrrly out :smile:

anything
anything
anything at all

(useful of course :p: )

thanx .
My friend, crazy Joe, has just finished his first year of film studies at kent and he enjoyed it. Apparently he had to do lots of interesting things, and found the staff to be competent and knowledgable.I don't know if he is regustered here, but if you mail him - [email protected], I'm sure he will answer any questions you've got.

Coolio!

Jordy
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website
Reply 2
ohh wahaaaay thanks a lot matey !!!! (",)
Reply 3
oh iv emailed yr frend but he hasnt replied !! cud really use his wisdom at the moment !! if u speak to him will u ask to reply please please !!
thanx v. much xxx
Reply 4
I know a few people at Kent who study film and they seem to really enjoy it. From what I've heard, the film dept is really good
Yeah same, they really enjoy it.

Latest

Trending

Trending