The Student Room Group

Which GCSE subject can you not wait to ditch? [golden thread]

Scroll to see replies

English Language. It was that horrible for me that we had to change exam boards in Year 11 from Cambridge IGCSE to WJEC. So that means I had to do CA's all over again. However, the WJEC exams are alright compared to IGCSE. But my last English teacher completely put me off from English. I prefer Literature over Language.
IGCSE French
OCR Religious Studies
Oh definitely physics, no clue why i even considered taling it at A level but I mean I guess that isnt even really a choice now Ive probably failed my physics GCSE. God that exam was horrific 😭🔫
History!! It was all about memory, and there was no skill required!!
- Also, my teacher in year 11 had to reteach us everything because our previous teachers were useless!! (I'm not joking, one fell asleep in our lesson because he was hungover!!)

If I was still in year 10 I'd be saying English, because it was boring, but then I really enjoyed doing the literature in year 11, and I had a really good teacher!! :smile:
Music and Geography were a real pain.
Reply 45
Its a thrilling concept knowing I don't ever have to do English again
physics, lol. i can do it, but, it's quite a hard, dry and boring subject. it requires a lot of work from me - so that i can be successful at it!

Posted from TSR Mobile
English language. The coursework was really long and I hated it!
I'm just glad history is over.
Physics & english literature
English - Because of my teacher.
Maths - Because I was bad at it.
History - Dates and content is just sooooooooo long.
Graphics - Too much exam content.
:biggrin:
I couldn't wait to get rid of geography, ICT and PE. Geography was the wrong choice for me, should've chosen history. IT coursework was hell and I was so fed up of playing rounders in PE. :tongue:
History.
FRENCH - I was so glad I never had to touch that subject again
Photography, ditchet it already
Although I haven't finished my GCSEs yet, it would probably be...

Spoiler

Reply 56
Of course English.
French.
English - not because of the subject so much, but more because of the awful exam at the end of it!
For me, it has to be good ol' Maths. Bye bye, friend (more like frenemy) LOL.

Quick Reply

Latest