The Student Room Group

Why do some guys wear their trousers so low?

Loads of guys from my school do it and I really don't get what the appeal is as I don't think anyone really wants to see their boxers. Anyone got a clue why they do this - guys?
Cause they're a bunch of idiots
Because they are obsessed with copying the style of mid-2000s american rap stars in an attempt to look cool
Reply 3
Need to show the mandem you're rocking Calvins.
They don't own belts
Roadman alert 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Original post by lisathestall
Loads of guys from my school do it and I really don't get what the appeal is as I don't think anyone really wants to see their boxers. Anyone got a clue why they do this - guys?

Why not? I don't buy CK boxers for nothing :smile:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by harrs03
Why not? I don't buy CK boxers for nothing :smile:

Some people don't want to see them
Reply 8
Its part of the 'rudeboy' culture (or whatever they are called) and so they think they look badass for doing it. They don't though, they look like idiots and they would feel like massive idiots if they ever found out where the hanging their trousers low look originated from and what it actually means... (research it)
(edited 7 years ago)
I dont do it but some guys do it because they are wastemen:colondollar:
Maybe because it's a tad more comfortable to have them slightly lower? Although in all honesty I haven't seen blokes wear trousers as low as we used to back in the early/mid 00's.
They are promoting a brand :rofl:
Lool SOMEBODY needs to at least see their expensive boxers that isn't themselves looking at their reflection in the mirror.
Original post by lisathestall

Some wear it for style, some have just bought oversized trousers that are too big for them, but can't be bothered to return it. Others, genuinely aren't aware of it, surprisingly. I suppose it's kinda similar to girls' thongs being visible when they wear certain clothes - we just don't know if they're doing it on purpose or not.

Spoiler

Reply 15
Abnormally small legs.

Posted from TSR Mobile
It was originated from males in prison to show they were "available" not sure why it has become a fashion.

Quick Reply

Latest