The Student Room Group

Carphone Warehouse - Interview Questions

Hi everyone,

I have an interview at my local store tomorrow and I'm really wondering what to wear for it. My Mom who works in retail said to go smart casual (which is a white checkered shirt and a normal pair of black trousers) but I've had other people say to go in a shirt and tie. This is my first interview so I've no idea what I should go in.

What would everyone suggest for Carphone Warehouse? Do they consider people in a tie better a better look?

Thanks!
Original post by mattphillips27
Hi everyone,

I have an interview at my local store tomorrow and I'm really wondering what to wear for it. My Mom who works in retail said to go smart casual (which is a white checkered shirt and a normal pair of black trousers) but I've had other people say to go in a shirt and tie. This is my first interview so I've no idea what I should go in.

What would everyone suggest for Carphone Warehouse? Do they consider people in a tie better a better look?

Thanks!

The convention for interview is one step smarter than they wear in the company. Do they wear shirt and tie in Carphone Warehouse? If so, then wear a suit. If they wear branded polo shirt and black trousers, you could get away with black trousers and a collared shirt. Safest option, if you don't know, is shirt and tie - that is rarely over-dressed for an interview for a customer service role.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending