The Student Room Group

Not sure if CIE First language Coursework has been sent off for moderation

Hi there I know this may sound dumb but I have no idea if my english coursework has been sent off for moderation my teacher did not say anything to me about it; what do you guys think, do you think it has been sent ?
Reply 1
Original post by Academichero123
Hi there I know this may sound dumb but I have no idea if my english coursework has been sent off for moderation my teacher did not say anything to me about it; what do you guys think, do you think it has been sent ?

It really doesn't matter. However, if you are the very best or the very worst then yours will have been sent off. If you are worried about it being marked down, yours could as easily be marked down (or up) as one that has been sent off. Hope this helps.
Original post by ad4m
It really doesn't matter. However, if you are the very best or the very worst then yours will have been sent off. If you are worried about it being marked down, yours could as easily be marked down (or up) as one that has been sent off. Hope this helps.

Hi when you mean best worst do you mean in your class or the total number of entries. Thanks
Reply 3
Original post by Academichero123
Hi when you mean best worst do you mean in your class or the total number of entries. Thanks

I believe it is for the cohort. The best (or few best) and worst (or few worst) then several in between. They will usually distribute it so that each class has equal amounts of moderation.

Quick Reply

Latest