The Student Room Group

still haven't heard for firm choice despite sending results 2 weeks ago

I am 3 points short for my conditional offer and the Uni still haven't made a decision. I scanned and emailed the results to them 2 weeks ago and spoke to them this
week but the admissions office said as soon as a decision is made it will show in TRACK. I'm still waiting.....is anyone else?
I know Track is processing results right now and any changes won't show up until the 8th (Monday), if that's any consolation.

EDIT: just seen that you did Access like me. We were told that even though we have our temporary certificates from our college, our places can't be confirmed until the exam board themselves provide UCAS with the information. So I should imagine you just have to wait a little longer to find out what's happening.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 2
Original post by melissasattack
I know Track is processing results right now and any changes won't show up until the 8th (Monday), if that's any consolation.

EDIT: just seen that you did Access like me. We were told that even though we have our temporary certificates from our college, our places can't be confirmed until the exam board themselves provide UCAS with the information. So I should imagine you just have to wait a little longer to find out what's happening.

Thank you.
Reply 3
Track is currently down due to SQA results being released on Tuesday. Check Track then and if no change, call up the uni.
Reply 4
Original post by Airmed
Track is currently down due to SQA results being released on Tuesday. Check Track then and if no change, call up the uni.

Thank you. Should I speak to the admissions team or ask to speak to the course director? Who makes the decisions in these circumstances?
Reply 5
Original post by Pigsear
Thank you. Should I speak to the admissions team or ask to speak to the course director? Who makes the decisions in these circumstances?

Depends on the uni. I would speak to Admissions however as they will be best equipped for such questions! :yep:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending