The Student Room Group

UKCAT Score Problem

Actually I m hailing from India and I just wrote my UKCAT . My score is Verbal reasoning were really bad about 530 and the other two seemed above average but not very good about 690 in both . Now I m really depressed because last year's average was 1900(without decision making) Mine is same as that and I m not sure if any college would call me for an interview as it is very difficult for an International Student due to limited seats .

I m planning to give a try at BMAT too but I dont know the right books and the online courses .PLEASE HELP .. please suggest some colleges for UKCAT ..I wanted to try Bristol but I dont know after this score
(edited 7 years ago)
Bristol is good as UKCAT only accounts for 10% of their selection criteria. Not sure about other unis, its best to phone them and ask, especially as you are an international student.

Make sure you do well on BMAT, then you can apply to unis such as imperial, UCL, etc.
Reply 2
Original post by Pochi101

I m planning to give a try at BMAT too but I dont know the right books and the online courses .PLEASE HELP .. please suggest some colleges for UKCAT ..I wanted to try Bristol but I dont know after this score

Commiserations about the UKCAT score :/ BMAT is still definitely an option - I've written up a long post on exactly how to prepare for it here - http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showpost.php?p=66741378&postcount=7

You might also be interested in BMAT Ninja (www.bmat.ninja), our online course and question bank. We had quite a few students from India and Pakistan using it last year, and they all seemed to like it :smile:

If you've got any questions about the BMAT, feel free to send them my way!

-Ali

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending