The Student Room Group

I hate my sister.

She is the most spoiled entitled ***** i have come across. She is ruining our family, she constantly argues with both of my parents even though they give her anything she wants. She failed her A-levels and blamed us for "bullying her"when we have been the most supportive family even though she doesn't deserve it. She said that this family is drifting apart because of us when it is single-handedly her fault, she is 18 and acts like a 12 year old, getting drunk, taking drugs, comes home at 3am with her pig of a boyfriend who always make a racket waking all of us up. can't wait until this cow moves out. At the time of writing this she has had and argument with my mother who is now crying and drinking booze like no tomorrow, i am stuck here hearing this ***** shout at my crying mother and when i tried to break them up she told my to "get out of my face you worthless ****, go hang yourself" and punched me in the eye twice. what can i do with such a person?
Everyone's fighting secret battles inside, it sure sounds like she has hers. At a certain stage in life you have to make the decision to offer sisterly support, but ultimately get on with your own life and not waste your energy on it.

As the quote goes "Resentment is like drinking poison and waiting for the other person to die."
Reply 2
punch back harder

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by pk789
punch back harder

Posted from TSR Mobile

i refuse to stoop down to her level
Reply 4
jk but you should probably call social services because you have the right to a decent family life as well just because she wants to ruin hers.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Original post by EmeniQweem
She is the most spoiled entitled ***** i have come across. She is ruining our family, she constantly argues with both of my parents even though they give her anything she wants. She failed her A-levels and blamed us for "bullying her"when we have been the most supportive family even though she doesn't deserve it. She said that this family is drifting apart because of us when it is single-handedly her fault, she is 18 and acts like a 12 year old, getting drunk, taking drugs, comes home at 3am with her pig of a boyfriend who always make a racket waking all of us up. can't wait until this cow moves out. At the time of writing this she has had and argument with my mother who is now crying and drinking booze like no tomorrow, i am stuck here hearing this ***** shout at my crying mother and when i tried to break them up she told my to "get out of my face you worthless ****, go hang yourself" and punched me in the eye twice. what can i do with such a person?

Next time she is on drugs at home give her a drink. But spike the drink with something. No one will ever know.
Tell her exactly how you feel.

LET IT ALL OUT.

Then proceed to get on with your own life. You can tell her you will always be there for her - but she needs to get her act sorted. In order for that to be done she needs to accept that she has a problem and needs help.

I'm truly sorry that you're going through this. Don't give up on her entirely. The bond between two sisters is timeless. I hope things work out for you.
Might be a phase, she could grow out of it when she's older. I know i caused my family a lot of hassle when I was in my late teens...regret it now that im more mature and have realised my mistakes. Could she not move out at all? Or at least go away for abit, sounds like both of you could do with a bit of space. I'd say try talking to her but I feel it'd just result in more arguments. Either wait it out for the next few years or make new living arrangements.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending